Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it wouldn't be long before she tries flogging her own jumpers/t-shirts. And that only day off comment.. jeez get a grip.
She gets on my nerves
Her jumper looks tit and you’ll be pleased to know she gets on everyone’s nerves 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Whinging about schools re opening does she not realise as a "key worker" that she likes to tell us she is her kids will go to school regardless of tiers and when they open?

Reactions: 4
That's several scrunched up photos today. What does she honestly think she looks like. They don't do you any favours love, maybe instead of moaning about others using filters you should use them and stop pulling such stupid faces.
And bloody iron your kids clothes, surely you've washed them since they finished school, so why aren't they ironed and in the wardrobes or do as most sensible key worker mums do and buy non iron ones anyway.
And don't bloody complain about it anyway, I'm a keyworker in a high risk area and my kids will be at home. Uniform is the least of my worries here.

Reactions: 10
Just iron it, it’ll be ready when they do go back to the plus I’m surprised she’s not using the key worker to send them in regardless.

Reactions: 6
I knew it wouldn't be long before she tries flogging her own jumpers/t-shirts. And that only day off comment.. jeez get a grip.
She gets on my nerves
Oh boo bleeping hoo, I've worked all of New Year. 12 night shifts back to back. I've barely had chance to see my family since Wednesday.

12 hours obviously*

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She had the iron on to make that awful jumper so why not iron the uniform then? They’re kids clothes so they don’t take long. Typical Bav, all about her with no consideration for anyone else. She’s so tone deaf with most of her comments. No idea about the real world at all. Always has been and always will be a spoilt brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a whingey witch she is. Get off instagram and just iron your kids bleeping uniforms you never off duty bint

Reactions: 9
Funny how she used to witch an moan about doing hours and hours of ironing and she hasn't even done the uniform they've been off over 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her coat won't even do up!!! Mind you every time she has bought a coat, and that seems a lot of times, they always look too tight. Bav it's always better to go up a size in a coat so you can get clothes underneath and then you don't end up looking like a stuffed sausage!!

Reactions: 7
Her coat won't even do up!!! Mind you every time she has bought a coat, and that seems a lot of times, they always look too tight. Bav it's always better to go up a size in a coat so you can get clothes underneath and then you don't end up looking like a stuffed sausage!!
I think she’s been taking Fopperholics advice and sizing down in everything 😂

all her clothes are so ill fitting. Shouldn’t be surprised though, this is the woman who still put her child in baby clothes because she could.
freak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.