Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m retail and for the last we’ve been doing full shifts starting at 3am and on our feet the whole time! The fact that she sits on a roll for a couple of hours is a bleeping cheek!
I couldn't work in retail! Too many idiotic customers to lose my patience with 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Having just finished 5 x 12 hours shifts as a paramedic she can duck right off with this.
7DBEFB48-92EE-4A39-B7C2-A6E1D487C9AA.png

Reactions: 14
What a bell end! I was pulling 12 hour shifts stood up starting of shelf stacking then tills ALL day with no chair. What a bell end she is

Reactions: 3
Putting her phone in a drawer very Stacey S just so she can nip round to Ma and Pa Dingles. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sad we didn’t get to see her burnt offerings 😩 probs at her parents hence the lack of photos😂

Reactions: 6
Sad we didn’t get to see her burnt offerings 😩 probs at her parents hence the lack of photos😂
Since most of the presents seemed to be in bags, it seems likely. Also, all the gifts seemed to take up her floor, likely tit that'll just end up collecting more dust and dirt

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Since most of the presents seemed to be in bags, it seems likely. Also, all the gifts seemed to take up her floor, likely tit that'll just end up collecting more dust and dirt
She did say before that all their presents were at her parents house. So it wouldn't surprise me if they went there for the day hence her "Putting her phone in a drawer"

Reactions: 5
Good god why would anyone leave their floors like that and post it on social media 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She really is the gift that keeps on giving
It's disgusting. Mine have never looked that bad even when having work done to the house.

Also for someone who isnt bothered about her house being a tit tip it certainly seems she wants new cleaning gadget... is that because everyone told you zoflora wouldnt work...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.