Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still convinced it's because they weren't ready to come out and Bavs burnt food knocked them out.
That's normally the only time they take so long, when they're knocked out or something 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jeez where to start.
Roots and greasy hair,
Crappy fake smiles or even no smiles from him
She looks haggard and knackered and her face of everything is perfect is slipping

Reactions: 6
I’m watching ainsley Harriott and he’s making a curry with chunks of butternut squash in it. I can’t get the image of one of bav’s curries out of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’d get a box dye wouldn’t you
Yeah I was thinking that - surely if you were going to spend all that money on a photo shoot that’s going to be immortalised on the Bav’s wall for the rest of time, you’d Chuck a box dye on

Reactions: 6
Wow. That was so nasty!! She’s a rule breaker! Wish I was. Daughter lives in london. Alone. Has covid. And is really poorly. It’s so tit. I can’t go and look after her. I can’t see her for Christmas. She calls crying and begging to come home. I am dying to break the rules. But I love with my dad who is 86. It’s so rubbish. She’ll be alone at Christmas. It’s killing me but we will keep the rules. Zoom etc. Women like her make me furious

Live with my dad. Not love with my dad!!!!
So sorry, that's really tough. I hope she feels better soon it's heartbreaking.

Bav is literally having a strop and throwing her toys out of her pram cos she can't do exactly what she wants. Even though tonnes of people will be alone and not see anyone. She's clearly gonna see her own parents regardless yet posts holier than thou rants on insta about people being selfish. She's really dim isn't she. You can't post every minute detail of your selfish life online and get annoyed when people question you.

You've got your husband and kids and new dog with you for christmas, how can you not see how lucky you are you absolute twit.

Reactions: 4
Those photo shoot photos she has shared are awful. The forced smile from her, the look of I don't want to be doing this from him. Her roots and a bloody bow in her hair like she is 3! If my brother and I were asked to pose like the two kids, giving a kiss on the cheek, at their ages we would have said no way! My brother even refused to sit next to me for a school photo when he was 8!! Oh we loved each other, we just loved beating each other up more 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Those photo shoot photos she has shared are awful. The forced smile from her, the look of I don't want to be doing this from him. Her roots and a bloody bow in her hair like she is 3! If my brother and I were asked to pose like the two kids, giving a kiss on the cheek, at their ages we would have said no way! My brother even refused to sit next to me for a school photo when he was 8!! Oh we loved each other, we just loved beating each other up more 😂😂😂😂
I just saw the pics. What a weird bleeping family. Once again trying to prove to everyone that they're something they're not by spending money/being smug. I couldn't be arsed.
If she tries to look 'cute' one more time I swear to god.

This is the woman who got her kids to touch tongues in a charming photoshoot 🥴

Some women have cute young faces who can carry off a bow... Butternut Bav not so much

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Disgusts me is how all she gives a toss about is her hair appointment 🤬 I know there’s not much worse in life than Bav’s hair but so many people have genuinely got it worse this year

Frankly she’d be better to shave it off and let it regrow naturally and healthily.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.