Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she behaves she has some serious issues. The filthy house but the absolute excessive way she spends, there's a lot to unpack there. It's the excess for me - the amount of Dr Pepper, the stamps instead of writing cards? There's no need. Buy a normal amount of drinks and write your cards with a pen. She's so desperate to fill a hole by spending money.

Reactions: 8
Bav needs to go on that channel 5 programme about scabby houses being cleaned. She wouldn’t even have to clean it herself, and she’s used to people seeing her hovel as she shows regularly on insta 🤷‍♀️
I just watched that ... loved the quote that the oven looked more like a crematorium than an oven.... bav is that YOUR oven?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bav needs to go on that channel 5 programme about scabby houses being cleaned. She wouldn’t even have to clean it herself, and she’s used to people seeing her hovel as she shows regularly on insta 🤷‍♀️
It’d be filthy again within days

I just watched that ... loved the quote that the oven looked more like a crematorium than an oven.... bav is that YOUR oven?! 🤣🤣🤣
Her oven is certainly where things go to die

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it a bit selfish of her to have been up at 5.30am and put the telly on whilst Chris is in bed next to her still sleeping? Could at least go downstairs!!

Isn’t it a bit selfish of her to have been up at 5.30am and put the telly on whilst Chris is in bed next to her still sleeping? Could at least go downstairs!!
I dunno if he’s anything like my other half a bomb could go off in our bedroom and he wouldn’t stir 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Bav hun, treat yourself to some professional gels as yours are awful! You like to waste money, just don’t buy any horrific clothes for a day and you will have enough money put aside.

On that note, I see the popsy dresses were another fad to waste money on! She has not worn any of those for months

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate the way she constantly calls Chris 'Daddy'. It's one thing when she's talking to the kids about him, but her latest story about how 'Daddy' fell asleep on the couch. It's just weird.

Reactions: 10
Tbh her hair needs a break. Maybe it will grow out and they can style it properly 😂

Also vaccum on her wish list 😂😂👌🏻 duck off bav

• Haha
Bavington lives in the same town as me and we have just been put in to tier 4! I’ve just had to cancel my Xmas plans and I’m gutted.....my anxiety is through the roof as it is. If I see her ignore the rules I’ll be bleeping livid 😡🎄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Bavington lives in the same town as me and we have just been put in to tier 4! I’ve just had to cancel my Xmas plans and I’m gutted.....my anxiety is through the roof as it is. If I see her ignore the rules I’ll be bleeping livid 😡🎄
Do report her. Please. If you see anything.

And I'm sorry 😞 x

Reactions: 8
She’s actually winding me up with her ‘woe is me’ stories. Most of us haven’t been shop hopping or breaking the rules since lockdown 1.0 unlike our bav whose been to every shopping centre open buying shite, getting a new dog etc etc.
I hate to say it but I’m glad she’s gone to tier 4 so she has the reality a lot of us have had since March! She will 100000% see her parents over Christmas 😬😬 anyway, bet Chris is so excited for a Bav Xmas dinner special! 🤮😩

• Haha
Bav hun, treat yourself to some professional gels as yours are awful! You like to waste money, just don’t buy any horrific clothes for a day and you will have enough money put aside.

On that note, I see the popsy dresses were another fad to waste money on! She has not worn any of those for months
What is that baking tray thing she always has in the background of her nail photos?

She's setting her stall out already explaining why she will have to break the rules, silly bleeping cow.

What is that baking tray thing she always has in the background of her nail photos?

She's setting her stall out already explaining why she will have to break the rules, silly bleeping cow.
I think it’s some foot thing when she paints her nails, more tit she’s spent money on!

I’ve just had to cancel my Christmas plans, if Bav does they are all in for a dry burn treat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ, you can't publicise your intent to breach the lockdown and then moan about "struggling" :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hang on, have I missed something here ....
Wasn't she the one who broke several lockdown rules in the beginning?
Did she not go out constantly, see her parents, not socially distance, no masks and stockpile a garage load of stuff as she was forever going shopping 🤔
Now she's making masks she thinks she's superior??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.