Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand people that are like oh, I can't clean at all because I have a child. Especially when they're the ages Bavs kids are!
She never plays with them! It's always them doing some organised work or they're upstairs. Or on the off chance they're downstairs, doing some lego, Chris is doing it with them whilst she sits on her arse!
Yep not like she spends all her time with them. What were the kids doing while she is sewing etc

Shes just trying to justify how disgusting her house is and how she doesnt clean. It's nothing to do with having her kids at home its because she is a lazy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only a slob would come away with this excuse. I play with my kid i just choose to do it in a clean home. There is a huge difference between a messy and dirty house hers is filthy by the looks of it. To do gel nails probably takes 20mins i have have my floors done in this time.
Exactly, she can't sit there implying people in clean homes are tit mothers when she fucks off to bed at 7pm and does her nails. Clean your house then!? Being a mother with a part time job (as I am) doesn't mean you have 0 minutes a day to clean and tidy a bit. No one is saying do a full floor to ceiling clean every day, just make sure your kids aren't wallowing in filth.

She’s full of shite, her idea of spending time with the kids is taking them to a supermarket for a selfie 🙄🙄🙄
Perhaps if she spent less time on nails, crucifying her helmet hair and online shopping she could spend time with her kids AND clean/decorate that tit tip she lives in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I never understand people that are like oh, I can't clean at all because I have a child. Especially when they're the ages Bavs kids are!
She never plays with them! It's always them doing some organised work or they're upstairs. Or on the off chance they're downstairs, doing some lego, Chris is doing it with them whilst she sits on her arse!
I don't get this either! There's a difference between a show home (Mrs hinch) and a clean but lived in home! Hers is neither! My little one is 4 and she loves to help me clean up. She will dust whilst I tidy and likes to help mop the floor (I have to go over it after but she does the bulk!) We hoover, clean the kitchen and mop everyday at least once (we have 1 dog!) I dread to think what it will be like now with 2 hairy breeds as well 🙈

Reactions: 6
Any excuse to justify her disgusting house. She works a few hours a week, she never cleaned before she worked and started sewing so she had no excuse back then. She was always palming the kids off so could have cleaned then but no, more Bav 'me time'.

My husband take the kids out every other Saturday (he works the other) and I deep clean the house in a few hours. Then its just a case of keeping on top of it and I work (without covid) full time in London! Really isn't hard.

Reactions: 4
This really irks me, her house is filthy. Weve all seen the videos and pics of the floors etc. Instead of going to bed at 7.30 because you've been stacking shelves for a few hours or sat on your arse sewing maybe stay up till 8.30 and clean the house.

With as many as I have in the house I dont always clean all days I follow tomm and do 45 mins a day and my home is clean and tidy. Emphasis on clean

Reactions: 3
The latest story....a trolley full of Dr Pepper!! Who in their right mind would buy so much. Twats like that seriously piss me off. Greedy witch.

Reactions: 10
The latest story....a trolley full of Dr Pepper!! Who in their right mind would buy so much. Twats like that seriously piss me off. Greedy witch.
It's all she drinks! Her insides must be so unhealthy! Smoking and constant fizzy drinks!

Reactions: 6
Too busy to write christmas cards now. Ffs bav.
Just pure laziness! I would hate receiving that card, may aswell not bother!! But I am one of those people who try to write a little message in each one regardless of how much time I have.

Agreed tho she won't care about eco side of anything 🤣 don't know why I even thought of it haha!

I assume she got a lot of followers for her slimming world success years ago, but if you look at her followers there’s a lot of fake looking accounts

I assume she got a lot of followers for her slimming world success years ago, but if you look at her followers there’s a lot of fake looking accounts
People seemed to really like her slimming world insta back in the day. I have no idea why someone would chose to follow her these days 🤷

People seemed to really like her slimming world insta back in the day. I have no idea why someone would chose to follow her these days 🤷
I'm pretty sure she has 25.9k a while ago but I may be mistaken

Reactions: 1
Bav needs to go on that channel 5 programme about scabby houses being cleaned. She wouldn’t even have to clean it herself, and she’s used to people seeing her hovel as she shows regularly on insta 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.