Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you get a puppy when you are so busy either working the proper job, the sewing job, dealing with the kids or sleeping surely she doesn't have the time🙄
I thought this too. Yeah she doesn't work full time. But she works. The kids are at school. And her husband works and sleeps during the day time.
So the dog is going to be at home during the day with someone sleeping, and then he'll go to work and Bav will go to bed. The dog will get hardly any interaction. Just a sleeping person.

Reactions: 4
If my Yorkshire puddings looked like that, I wouldn’t be posting them to the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she not cook ONE single thing without burning it? Jesus, I swear she's my mother in the kitchen. That's the kind of 'cooking' I grew up with, and I use the word 'cooking' in the loosest possible sense. My mother was constantly complaining that I was 'too fussy'. No, I just didn't enjoy have to crunch through everything that was rock hard and tasted like charcoal thank you very much!
I suspect her 'cooking' is the reason poor Austin has lost so many teeth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Making her kids do some staged running through puddles for the gram rather than just letting kids be kids 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I mean some people just aren’t the best in the kitchen but what makes her look at that and think she should post it to Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bavanut squash has bought more BNS. Ffs. Whyyyyy?! I saw her beggy post for a freebie cam. How come she can afford a new dog but not afford to paint and decorate her home? Those cunting faces she makes on her selfies make me wanna spew. That one of her showing her gums, She looks like a person from Royston Vasey (League of Gentlemen)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bavanut squash has bought more BNS. Ffs. Whyyyyy?! I saw her beggy post for a freebie cam. How come she can afford a new dog but not afford to paint and decorate her home? Those cunting faces she makes on her selfies make me wanna spew. That one of her showing her gums, She looks like a person from Royston Vasey (League of Gentlemen)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
💀 💀 💀
It’s uncanny

I can imagine her in Sainsbury’s
“This is a local shop, for local people, there’s nothing for you here!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But look how much she gets per referral...
Ooh, shall I share mine, it's nothing new silly witch, she must be desperate for cash 🤷
9 times out of 10 people forget to go through it when buying things anyway. I've shared mine with a few friends - because they've asked for it - but none of them have bought through it as they forget 🤣
No big deal to me, I've been using Topcashback & Quidco for years, I'm not really bothered whether other people use it or not from a referral 🤷

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.