Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good gravy I buy those Mexican Maggi packs and I don't think mine looks that grim?! I can't say I've ever had it with a pasta and sauce either...🤢

Reactions: 3
I always think of those packaged add-water pasta things as like emergency meals? You know if you forget your lunch at work you have one in your drawer just in case. Not the actual bleeping side with my actual dinner in my actual house with cooking utensils and an oven/hob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I always think of those packaged add-water pasta things as like emergency meals? You know if you forget your lunch at work you have one in your drawer just in case. Not the actual bleeping side with my actual dinner in my actual house with cooking utensils and an oven/hob.
It's even worse that she makes them with just water when it's supposed to be milk too for the creamy sauce 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
These self promoting losers have no life. If you did you wouldn’t spend all your time on the bleeping internet. Another sad bint trying to look important

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s on the beg for a doggy cam now! Saw her asking if anyone had a furbo cam, noticed lilandlife doing an #ad for them. Butternut has NO SHAME such an embarrassment

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she find it embarrassing, sharing a memory that shows she needs to do up her house and instead, in 2 years she’s wasted thousands upon thousands on utter shite? And now getting another animal?! She’s honestly Veruca Salt!

Reactions: 8
Came here to say exactly this! I noticed lils ad this am and then see this 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's just embarrassing!
She’s on the beg for a doggy cam now! Saw her asking if anyone had a furbo cam, noticed lilandlife doing an #ad for them. Butternut has NO SHAME such an embarrassment
Came here to say exactly this! I noticed lils ad this am and then see this 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's just embarrassing!

If I was Bav, I'd get Austin in at the dentist regarding his front teeth... I know every kid is different but surely 9/10 months later, they would be at least growing back.

Reactions: 9
Why would you get a puppy when you are so busy either working the proper job, the sewing job, dealing with the kids or sleeping surely she doesn't have the time🙄

Reactions: 11
Bav had no get up and go, she claims she’s such a grafter but actually just slobs around in dog hair smoking and burning butternut squash.
it is not funny to be living in such a tit hole with your never off duty tat

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.