Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen Ninja hasn't made an appearance in ages either despite the fact she was raving about it when she got it. Although given the burnt offerings it produced it's probably just as well it's been sidelined.

Reactions: 4
The kitchen Ninja hasn't made an appearance in ages either despite the fact she was raving about it when she got it. Although given the burnt offerings it produced it's probably just as well it's been sidelined.
She burns everything, I betcha she could burn ice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's obsessed with scrafs, butternut squash, masks and blood platelets. Her kids have cooked dinner. They haven't burnt one spud. The kids should cook more often. She has posted another pic, selfie of her sitting in a chair giving blood. Cringe. That's so attention seeky. Why she posting pics of it. Plus it looks like piss. She's one of the people who would take a selfie while putting food in a food bank and upload it. Sad little fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's obsessed with scrafs, butternut squash, masks and blood platelets. Her kids have cooked dinner. They haven't burnt one spud. The kids should cook more often. She has posted another pic, selfie of her sitting in a chair giving blood. Cringe. That's so attention seeky. Why she posting pics of it. Plus it looks like piss. She's one of the people who would take a selfie while putting food in a food bank and upload it. Sad little fucker.
Like she did every time she delivered milk to her Mum during lock down 🙄

Like she did every time she delivered milk to her Mum during lock down 🙄
And the tit packet meals she delivered to her husbands grandparents when she was sat at home every day yet wanted a round of applause for taking them round

Reactions: 5
Hate the posed photos with the platelets! It’s rank, seeing them. Commendable of course, but we don’t need a bleeping photo everytime!!

Reactions: 9
And the tit packet meals she delivered to her husbands grandparents when she was sat at home every day yet wanted a round of applause for taking them round
I'm sure they would of preferred the sbit she was delivering than if she actually cooked.

Reactions: 2
Hate the posed photos with the platelets! It’s rank, seeing them. Commendable of course, but we don’t need a bleeping photo everytime!!
This. It's very good of her to donate but jesus bleeping christ just shut up and do it. It's not altruistic if you're using it as a way to gain internet points from strangers. So weird how much attention and validation she constantly needs.

I can't help wondering how I'd feel if I was the recipient of those platelets. Do they now crave cremated food, refuse to clean their house, have teeth like brown bits of toffee and wear clothes that tell the world that they are busy and the attitude of a totally spoiled witch who is too precious to work but has to (so never says where it is)?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't help wondering how I'd feel if I was the recipient of those platelets. Do they now crave cremated food, refuse to clean their house, have teeth like brown bits of toffee and wear clothes that tell the world that they are busy and the attitude of a totally spoiled witch who is too precious to work but has to (so never says where it is)?
💀 💀 💀
This is hilarious

I do seriously wonder what everyone thinks watching her take selfies wherever she goes
Daft bleep

• Haha
What on earth is tonight’s dinner?! Is it just SW that puts random stuff together or a Bav creation? 🤢

Her meals always seem to merge into one for me as in they all have started to look the same. Orange/beige, charcoaled edges, colourless veg 🤢

• Sick
Her meals are the worst on instagram

her veg is always so overdone, imagine the smell, fags, farts and general scum!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
All the followers and not many likes or comments. Very strange. I think they're following her for the lols like us 😂 they're all probably saying the same thing about her piss bags, her granny dresses, burnt food, millions of butternut squashes. Her house must smell of farts no debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.