Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can lose as much weight as she wants but her insides will still be rotting with all the fizzy drink, energy drink and cigs. Gross.

Reactions: 6
She has food in her teeth in the pic of her wearing a light blue vest top on her Instagram grid 🤮 she's hanging!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Made a 'salsa' with onion, pepper and cucumber mixed up with salad dressing. That's no salsa 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She's doing my head in, we get it, daddy bought you a house with a big garden 😡 let's not pretend it was down to your own hard work

Reactions: 7
What is with the headbands? Well...bandanas? Again - have you ever seen anyone that age wearing one who isn't doing some serious exercise?

Reactions: 5
I don't understand her, she looks like she has a pretty short torso yet all her shirts are far too short for her? I know she always buys clothes too small but is she shrinking them too?

Reactions: 3
I think she just pulls her trousers far to high to compensate for the fact her tshirts are far too small! She looks like she’s squashed her self in so much! If I was mama life london I’d be embarrassed

Reactions: 7
I don't understand her, she looks like she has a pretty short torso yet all her shirts are far too short for her? I know she always buys clothes too small but is she shrinking them too?
That's kids sizing for ya 🤷 if she shopped in the right department and got the actual size she is they'd fit properly

Reactions: 3
Why does she always look such a mess? Clothes too small and wrinked, scruffy hair that needs a brush. Her house is the same. Messy, dirty and stuff everywhere.
She's not working, the kids are in school (in normal times) so why can't she clean and tidy the house? What does she do all day?

Reactions: 11
That's kids sizing for ya 🤷 if she shopped in the right department and got the actual size she is they'd fit properly
Just to show off she can ‘fit’ into kids sizes on social media🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m 5 ft 2 and a size 6/8 and rarely find kids stuff that fits me! Don’t believe a word of it

Reactions: 4
I think she just pulls her trousers far to high to compensate for the fact her tshirts are far too small! She looks like she’s squashed her self in so much! If I was mama life london I’d be embarrassed
She probably pulls her trousers so high to tuck in the ‘gunt’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.