Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs I’m desperate for attention / cannot cook / am I 30 or 70. She’s literally so dull.

Reactions: 5
she even managed to burn the burgers ... jesus Bav you get better everyday!

Reactions: 3
I didnt realise she had a Facebook and a twitter linked up too. How over exposed are those kids! When they are older and the class bully wants to pull of an embarrassing picture of them all they have to do is scroll through the hundreds of pictures of them online. I won't mention the more sinister searching and use of her kids pictures 😔 she's so irresponsible!

Fell down a rabbit hole looking at her Facebook and stumbled upon her mum and dads shared Facebook 😂 Omg so ignorant. It would seem that the nhs bashing post was copied from daddy bav, of course! We all knew she didn't have her own opinions!

‘the shed attached to the dog kennel’ I bet that poor dog gets locked up every day.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She can’t cook as she burns everything and her house is such a mess - I’m a bit of a neat freak!
Don’t get me started on her cutting grass with the washing hanging out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The comment underneath the shed photo!

"Soooo jealous of your house and garden"

Surely they're being sarcastic?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More burnt food out of the Ninja.
Really not convincing people the buy one 😂

She always goes on about the amount of spicy food she has as if its impressive.
It isn't impressive when you're a heavy smoker 😂 You can't taste half of it!

Reactions: 4
She likes her onions don't she?!! Bet her breathe stinks - onions and fags (oh and burnt food) !! :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does she burn EVERYTHING that she cooks?

She reminds me of my mother who overcooks absolutely everything. Her food is horrible.

I didnt realise she had a Facebook and a twitter linked up too. How over exposed are those kids! When they are older and the class bully wants to pull of an embarrassing picture of them all they have to do is scroll through the hundreds of pictures of them online. I won't mention the more sinister searching and use of her kids pictures 😔 she's so irresponsible!

Fell down a rabbit hole looking at her Facebook and stumbled upon her mum and dads shared Facebook 😂 Omg so ignorant. It would seem that the nhs bashing post was copied from daddy bav, of course! We all knew she didn't have her own opinions!
So over exposed
Mum flaunting her underwear over Instagram is also perfect fodder for the bully’s

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How DOES she look so old? I mean yeah it’s probably the fags, weight loss and general grossness of her lifestyle.

Guess I answered my own question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.