Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thing is Chris likely took that photo for her, heโ€™s encouraging this hideous behaviour
If I suggested my husband take a pic of me in my bra painting to post online heโ€™d think Iโ€™d gone mad
Put them away love

Reactions: 16
So she's got one of them grill/air fryers she was tagging/begging for last week - doesn't say gifted so assuming she's had to pay for it herself - another ยฃ180.00 gadget.... she doesn't really need to clog up her already crappy kitchen ! Won't improve her cooking skills it'll still look tit ! This make me so mad - people struggling to buy food and she's showing off her new 'toy' bleeping skank !
What Hannah wants, Hannah gets ๐Ÿ™„

Painting her living room? Wasn't that Connie's room? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Her living room?

๐Ÿ‘€ I thought that, she hasn't painted her bleeping living room pink, she's painting Connie's room there. Just goes to show how easy lying comes to her, even lying about pointless tit like this. Her living room will still look a mess.

She will have seen bravissimo posting someone's picture and asked Chris to take a picture of her with her top off so she can feel inspirational. Because she's narcissistic ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Horrible woman.

Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ‘€ I thought that, she hasn't painted her bleeping living room pink, she's painting Connie's room there. Just goes to show how easy lying comes to her, even lying about pointless tit like this. Her living room will still look a mess.

She will have seen bravissimo posting someone's picture and asked Chris to take a picture of her with her top off so she can feel inspirational. Because she's narcissistic ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Horrible woman.
She'll have said it's her living room so it doesn't look bad that it's taken her forever to paint Connie's room

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m just glad I donโ€™t need to use bravissimo because after them using her as advertising Iโ€™ll never be buying from them ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
Ee god! What a fken laugh she is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she really is stuck up her own arse

Reactions: 2
Iโ€™m really surprised no-one has emailed her about her stock pile (letโ€™s be honest if they had weโ€™d have seen it accompanied by a crappy explanation)

Reactions: 3
Who paints in a bra , and , an expensive bra at that . As for the Ninja - she should be spending her money on cookery lessons ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Horrible woman.
This is spot on. She will have seen the photos of other women and wanted that attention for herself, so got her husband to take that pic. My husband would ask why the duck I'm lying about painting and why I'm sending a photo of myself in a bra to a company to post on their instagram account.
I need stupid huge bras but I'm so glad I don't buy from bravissimo.

Reactions: 5
She admitted she painted Connie's room.... not the living room ๐Ÿ˜ก pisses me off people who lie

Reactions: 6
So she went to Costco yesterday and bought that ninja thing.... yeah really necessary purchase Hannah especially as you clearly already have lots of food and weโ€™re clearly one of the loo roll stockpilers ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 13
So she went to Costco yesterday and bought that ninja thing.... yeah really necessary purchase Hannah especially as you clearly already have lots of food and weโ€™re clearly one of the loo roll stockpilers ๐Ÿคฌ
Yeah and because shes worried about her husband etc. Funny how she didn't post another unnecessary trip in her never off duty top ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
Trolls make up what's missing? Because she doesn't share everything?!

Yeah OK Bev!

The only thing she hasn't shared is where she works because that's absolutely private.

Yet I know

Kids names and ages
Their school
Her weight
Her bra size
Her age
Her heigtlht
Her name, her husbands name
What her house looks like inside
What her parents look like
What the front of their houses looks like
Where she lives
The cars she and her family drives
What she eats
What she keeps in her garage
Everytime she leaves the house
Everytime she has a night out
Favourite band

No she barely shares anything and people make up what they want about her...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And her menstruation habits too ๐Ÿคข

Yeah OK Bev!

The only thing she hasn't shared is where she works because that's absolutely private.

Yet I know

Kids names and ages
Their school
Her weight
Her bra size
Her age
Her heigtlht
Where she lives
What she eats
Favourite band

• Sick
  • Haha

Yeah OK Bev!

Yet I know

Kids names and ages
Their school
Her weight
Her bra size
Her age
Her heigtlht
Where she lives
What she eats
Favourite band

Where her husband works too and what times

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.