Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see how much a week she spends on unnecessary shite!! Her house would be really nice ( well I hope it would be ) if she spent the money what she does on shite. On the house! She's been in that house a year hasn't she? She could of had loads of rooms done by now ๐Ÿคฆ I know I would .. and If my partner was doing the garden, id be assisting him, helping him in a way I could.

Reactions: 4
If Iโ€™d have spent that much money on that ninja cooking thing and got crappy burnt chips like those iโ€™d be sending it straight back ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
If Iโ€™d have spent that much money on that ninja cooking thing and got crappy burnt chips like those iโ€™d be sending it straight back ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I REALLY wanted a ninja but all her food looks tit and itโ€™s put me off

Reactions: 6
For someone with a fair amount of followers, her posts only get a handful of comments. How has she got so many followers?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else remember the show called Wife Swap??? Imagine doing it with Bav?? They have to follow exactly what they do for the first 3 days. Spend tit unnecessarily would be top of the list

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else remember the show called Wife Swap??? Imagine doing it with Bav?? They have to follow exactly what they do for the first 3 days. Spend tit unnecessarily would be top of the list
Eat cubes of boiled swede with sprouts with the midweek roast at number 2 ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Sick
I think the whole โ€œI could get used to this lockdownโ€ is a bit of a distasteful comment to be making.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the whole โ€œI could get used to this lockdownโ€ is a bit of a distasteful comment to be making.
Exactly I can't believe how thoughtless she is glad she's enjoying her family time,topping up her tan,letting hubby get on with the dirty work,catching up on her washing nice long Easter holiday for Mrs Bavington butternut twunt๐Ÿ™„

Exactly I can't believe how thoughtless she is glad she's enjoying her family time,topping up her tan,letting hubby get on with the dirty work,catching up on her washing nice long Easter holiday for Mrs Bavington butternut twunt๐Ÿ™„
She could get used to it because it was her life before having to work ๐Ÿคฃ and now she wants to go back to being at home all the time

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she isn't out rallying everyone to donate all their blood yet, being her. Got to be seen doing something! Never off duty and all that.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ! Why would you knit such crap??!! Just knit a damn jumper and be over with it. Itโ€™s not that hard! A knitted cocktail ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Why is her cauliflower grey? Why is taking cakes to her parents "essential"? I have so many questions.

I actually think itโ€™s quite mean taking her kids and standing them like that on the driveway. I could never do that to mine who are also close to their grandparents as itโ€™s almost like teasing them

Reactions: 9
I actually think itโ€™s quite mean taking her kids and standing them like that on the driveway. I could never do that to mine who are also close to their grandparents as itโ€™s almost like teasing them
It's going to be mess up their emotional health, they're so young so how much do they understand about this virus? Do they understand why they can't get close to their grandparents?

I agree. If they want to talk to them, use video chat not take them to their house where they can't hug them or get close to them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.