Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She plods doesn't she 😂 It was like watching a horse trot 😂

Confirmation for the people that wondered if she still smoked though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s like a teenager with the drunken Instagram stories, when you wanna prove that you’ve actually drank 🤣 nice to see she still smokes but let’s be preachy to others about their own life choices eh Bav 🖕🏼
Absolute joke. For someone so obsessed over staying slim to be healthy for her kids yet killing herself by smoking! Great example to be setting to them.

Reactions: 8
Why would she even tell them? I lost alot of weight a few years ago and wouldn't have dreamt of telling people who didn't already know about it. It just wasn't relevant and why would they even give a tit anyway.
Exactly 😂 I'm the same! The people at my work now, unless they're close to me, don't know I used to be bigger.

she's been there 2 weeks and already everyone knows? 😂

Reactions: 3
Exactly 😂 I'm the same! The people at my work now, unless they're close to me, don't know I used to be bigger.

she's been there 2 weeks and already everyone knows? 😂
Because it’s the most interesting thing she has going for her.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she'll delete the smoking bit by the morning when she wakes up with a hangover after her 2 (probably non alcoholic) cocktails 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was she ranting about in her “drunken” videos? I can’t watch with sound for fear of waking my sleeping baby and I 100% know they’ll be deleted in the morning, especially with that sneaky fag making the cut for the videos!

Reactions: 1
I saw the comment about them knowing about her weightloss and it seemed more like she was saying that they already knew, which ties in well with the fact that she's probably working for her parents 😂 what if they have a home office and that's where she is 😂 😂

Can't believe she smokes after banging on about her kids being her inspiration and the fact that she wants to be around for them for a long time, yet is essentially giving herself cancer 🙄 she's so thick it's unreal!

Reactions: 9
Oh Bav....

Tbh I couldn’t care less if she wants to kill herself by fags. But I recon she uses it to suppress her appetite and clearly Mr Bav smokes judging by his teeth 🤢

She’s been at work what two weeks? Bet she’s an over sharer and has already bigged up her insta game 🤣 that’s if they aren’t from the family firm which I suspect they are!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Looming like the grinch's finger :ROFLMAO: looks like a filthy roll up too :sick: Can't wait to see her hungover gurns at her desk this morning

• Haha
Hey look she may just like a ciggie after a few drinks I don’t know if there’s evidence she smokes (which is fine if she does...away from her kids) but she is even a boring drunk. Jeez she’d be the reason I wouldn’t go out with mates... is Boring Bav who likes to talk about the bleeping PTA and how much weight she’s lost coming out too? Yes? Ok I’ll stay in and have more fun staring At a wall for 4 hours ha. Also, She’s no way 30. I’m 29 and I don’t look as old as her- she’s no way a 1989 baby. I’d put at least another 5 years on her. I hate being bitchy. Probs cuz I’m tired from being up all night with my vomiting toddler (who I love looking after vom or no vom because I’m his mother) and being at work for the last 3 days and also doing housework, cooking, sorting bills, organising my lazy but more than capable husband, amongst other things. I’m an adult and get on with it.
apologies I get ever so ranty when I catch up with Butternut Bavs page.

Reactions: 5
Who even thinks ‘oh yes let’s talk to instagram after a night out drinking’ (or an hour out in Bavs case) get off your phone, proper cringed this morning at her stories. I don’t understand how some people have the time/want to share every single bit of there lives with complete strangers

Reactions: 4
Hey look she may just like a ciggie after a few drinks I don’t know if there’s evidence she smokes (which is fine if she does...away from her kids) but she is even a boring drunk. Jeez she’d be the reason I wouldn’t go out with mates... is Boring Bav who likes to talk about the bleeping PTA and how much weight she’s lost coming out too? Yes? Ok I’ll stay in and have more fun staring At a wall for 4 hours ha. Also, She’s no way 30. I’m 29 and I don’t look as old as her- she’s no way a 1989 baby. I’d put at least another 5 years on her. I hate being bitchy. Probs cuz I’m tired from being up all night with my vomiting toddler (who I love looking after vom or no vom because I’m his mother) and being at work for the last 3 days and also doing housework, cooking, sorting bills, organising my lazy but more than capable husband, amongst other things. I’m an adult and get on with it.
apologies I get ever so ranty when I catch up with Butternut Bavs page.
I think the smoking thing is more that she preaches about being so healthy for her kids and how she's changed her life to be around for them and make sure she is blah blah blah.
Yet Smokes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kind of defeats the whole thing really preaching to people about how healthy she is.
We all knew she did anyway because she'd posted about it before a couple of times

Reactions: 9
Probably tit scared of giving up in case she puts a bit of weight back on.

Reactions: 2
Cigarettes are a well known appetite suppressant. When I used to smoke (don't now because I'm expecting) I would find myself skipping meals and just smoking instead. So chances are she uses it to cope with feeling hungry or like someone said is scared to quit cause you put weight on

Cigarettes are a well known appetite suppressant. When I used to smoke (don't now because I'm expecting) I would find myself skipping meals and just smoking instead. So chances are she uses it to cope with feeling hungry or like someone said is scared to quit cause you put weight on
Does she have a borderline eating disorder?

Reactions: 1
She may have borderline personality disorder 😂 she's such a narcissist, who really wants to watch her walking home?

Won't share where she works but we now know the way to her house plus the names of the kids schools, as well as their names, birthdays, favourite things. 🤷‍♂️ Can any parent really be this stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.