Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's even funnier when she has 26k followers and gets 40 odd likes on a post :ROFLMAO: just shows that nobody gives a flying monkeys left testicle

Reactions: 13
I always think it's funny when parents post every single award they receive or sticker at school on social media. (No offence if that's you😂) But it think it's even funnier that Bav thinks her almost 26k followers want to know that Connie got an award for her super writing in heretter to santa 🙄🙄😂
I wonder if the kiddies love to brag and show off as much as she does. You can normally spot a child at school who's got the competitive parents.

Reactions: 4
Don't know why she just doesn't grab a bucket and stand on a street somewhere holding a sign. Too lazy to work, mother or do anything that requires an effort. Money needed for useless tit. Please give in my time of need.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants more ‘Never off duty T-shirt’. Please can that brand send on that says ‘never ON duty’ to her 🤣

• Haha
Another day she's finishing early to go to another PTA thing. What job is this?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does everything have to be so small and tight. The trousers look like leggings and the jumper looks like she's bought a childs size. I get she wants to show off how slim she is but it's ok to have a jumper that isn't clinging to you and too short.

Reactions: 6
I agree those trousers are awful and look like pinstripe leggings. See the bit about 'a million emails' yeah alright bav course you do, you just want to appear busy. I always find the people who moan about being busy are the ones that never are! She wouldn't last a probation period in a real job with all these early finishes. Complete piss taker

Reactions: 9
I agree those trousers are awful and look like pinstripe leggings. See the bit about 'a million emails' yeah alright bav course you do, you just want to appear busy. I always find the people who moan about being busy are the ones that never are! She wouldn't last a probation period in a real job with all these early finishes. Complete piss taker
Exactly this, people who moan they are busy are the least busy.

Reactions: 4
I still believe she 100% works for a friend or a charity based company as no matter how much a company is “family orientated” they still require a minimum. I’m sure she said at the beginning “and hopefully a pay check at the end of month” which makes me think she’s doing casual work as such.
Also the stripy leggings are awful they don’t even look like trousers

Seriously, she's tired and she just got home at 5? Did she even put a half-day in?

Reactions: 1
I had a cake when I got home from work at 5.30 and promptly had another and duck it I'm gonna be a devil and have some dinner too!! Sshh dont tell bav

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's been such a long day and she's only just got in.. at 5 🤔 Such a long day? That's a normal person's working day!

She doesn't work. She's playing at working. Like dress up. She's mentally 5 years old. Someone tell her what a good girl she is!

• Haha
Jesus Christ. I’ve done two 13 hour shifts over the weekend. Come home last night to the house being a mess - my husband is very hands on but his level of clean and tidy are very different to mine. I’ve rushed around like a mad woman today to get laundry, tidying cleaning done, walked the dogs, school runs, cooked tea, done homework with the kids and I’m back in work for another 13 hour day tomorrow. Bav has no idea! She’s in a very fortunate position and she should really appreciate that and stop all the whining!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.