Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment "Hannah this is beautiful"
Alright, calm down, its only a drawing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow that’s really telling for Bav, maybe stop being such a lazy lay about and do stuff with your Judas!!

Just watched her stories from last night what a c**t. Why does she make them god awful faces. She really is bleeping vile!

Reactions: 2
You would never know from looking at her t-shirt this morning that she spends half her life ironing!! And yet another pair of hideously ugly spray painted on trousers 😫

Reactions: 6
Lets
These 'trousers' are even worse 😬
Let's be honest they aren't trousers unless she bought a size 6 to squeeze into 😂 and yes for someone who irons so much why do so many of her tops have crease in!

I think shes missing the memo that tight clothes dont always make you look slim. The ridiculously tight trousers just show that she has excess skin. If she wore some smart straight leg black trousers she would look so much slimmer, and a hell of a lot more professional!

Where is she working that lets you go to work dressed so casually???? She looks dreadful, nothing professional about it at all.

Where is she working that lets you go to work dressed so casually???? She looks dreadful, nothing professional about it at all.
She does look very unprofessional, must be a very relaxed office. She can't even use the excuse of waiting to get paid to buy work clothes as she appears to non stop shop for clothes.

About two stories in that cat starts licking her face again and I'm done.... he stories are so so dull too.... who needs to know all her movements ? Boooooorrrrrring as duck !

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It turns my stomach watching that cat lick her face, probably just after its licked itself all over. 🤮🤮🤮
Also never noticed before bit she constantly twitches, fidgits with her face, figits with her hair etc when talking. Maybe that's to distract from the fact she spent 5 mins telling us a whole lot of duck all!!!

• Sick
That cat licking her face while she gurns and pulls faces is making me want to claw my own retinas out...

• Sick
Oh my!! Long time lurker here I’m afraid. Had to comment today though on the cat/ face licking stories. Vomit inducing! I have never seen a cat lick someone’s face like that. Probably because normal people don’t allow it!! It’s gruesome.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The cat will be addicted to butternut squash if it keeps on licking her. She probably sweats and pisses the stuff out 🤢 she's just full on gross all round!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cat probably licked its arse before her face. Then she pulls cat hair out of her
mouth and lets it carrying on licking her 🤮

She really does think she's something important doesn't she?!

• Sick
The cat probably licked its arse before her face. Then she pulls cat hair out of her
mouth and lets it carrying on licking her 🤮

She really does think she's something important doesn't she?!
As an owner of two cats I would never ever never let them lick my face 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 has she not seen how they stand in their own pee, bury their poo's and wash?! Ughhhhhh!

• Sick
Someone further up commented that the cat licks her face like its licking an hole, and now that's all I can see 😂 it makes me really uneasy! 🤮

• Haha
Can I also add that the cat licks her fingers and then she spends the rest of the stories rubbing her fingers allover her lips 🤮 🤮 why is she encouraging the cat to do this? It's so weird! And if she has make up on, is that not toxic to the cat? 😕

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.