Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never used to eat any veg at all because she 'didn't like any' (Wonder where Connie gets it from🙄) So I think this is her way of saying she has speed 😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ MORE never off duty tops! But now one to sleep in, so she can be never off duty in her dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she need so many never off duty t shirts? She must have one for everyday of the week.🙄 Reminds me of the days of the week pants you used to get as a child..
It would probably work out cheaper for her to get it tattooed across her chest😂

• Haha
Why does she need so many never off duty t shirts? She must have one for everyday of the week.🙄 Reminds me of the days of the week pants you used to get as a child..
It would probably work out cheaper for her to get it tattooed across her chest😂
It’s very immature......

Reactions: 1
Her genius Christmas morning box🙄 I have a kitchen drawer mate! same contents takes up no bunker space genius😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she bought another 3 washing baskets. She already has 6 or more that she shows in photos!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's sitting reading all the previous comments about her never off duty t shirts and thought "I know, I'll buy even more to prove I'm not bothered what people say about me" clearly you are when you sit and read these comments and get bitter about it bav

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.