Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so I like the skirt, but it would look better with a plain long sleeve blacktop, her bottom half looks fine, top half looks scruffy. She needs to stop with the never off duty tit now.

I'm also very interested to know who made her feel like she was a terrible mum and wife because she was over weight? Who or what is giving her that idea? She needs to learn to be happy in her own skin because even with all that weight loss she is obviously extremely insecure.

Reactions: 6
How long is she going to be going on about this cake 🙄
She had 3 bits of cake over 3 days and it's all she's going on about!

OK so I like the skirt, but it would look better with a plain long sleeve blacktop, her bottom half looks fine, top half looks scruffy. She needs to stop with the never off duty tit now.

I'm also very interested to know who made her feel like she was a terrible mum and wife because she was over weight? Who or what is giving her that idea? She needs to learn to be happy in her own skin because even with all that weight loss she is obviously extremely insecure.
I agree! I've always wondered why she thought she was such a bad Mum just because she was overweight.
I was overweight with my first, a bit bigger than she was, and I didn't feel like I was a bad Mum. I didn't do anything any different to now I'm slimmer and a Mum a second time round 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Where on earth does she work to be allowed to dress like that ?
Nice enough skirt ( too tight obviously ) but that ‘never off duty’ top.
duck the duck off Bav !!!

Reactions: 5
I'm not a parent but is it normal to be having this many PTA things?

Reactions: 3
Is that cold Butternut squash on her salad? 🤔
It bloody is :sick::sick::sick: I like a bit of butternut squash but this is bordering an obsession. Maybe she could set up a butternut squash anonymous helpline.
I'm surprised that she hasn't gone down the sw consultant route, she has done amazing losing weight.

• Haha
It bloody is :sick::sick::sick: I like a bit of butternut squash but this is bordering an obsession. Maybe she could set up a butternut squash anonymous helpline.
I'm surprised that she hasn't gone down the sw consultant route, she has done amazing losing weight.
She must spend a fortune on butternut squash! Does a day go by when she doesn’t have it? I think being a SW consultant would be too much hard graft for her to be honest! They have to put a lot of effort in for sometimes not very much reward.

Reactions: 2
She needs an intervention
Butternut Squash Anonymous. It's like crack to her

Honestly what kind of “job” can she possibly have where she can dress like a 10 year old girl, piss off left right and centre and go out drinking on a work night? There is no way I could do my job if I had even a couple of drinks the night before, I have to be 100% on the ball, totally professional and do lots of driving so I wouldn’t even consider drinking! She’s got the life of riley!

One of the comments said about has she had to explain why she's not eating the chocolates and eating healthy and she said "They already know"
Can you imagine? Her first day.. "Hi, I'm Hannah, I've lost 11 stone with Slimming World. What have you done"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the comments said about has she had to explain why she's not eating the chocolates and eating healthy and she said "They already know"
Can you imagine? Her first day.. "Hi, I'm Hannah, I've lost 11 stone with Slimming World. What have you done"
Why would she even tell them? I lost alot of weight a few years ago and wouldn't have dreamt of telling people who didn't already know about it. It just wasn't relevant and why would they even give a tit anyway.

She’s like a teenager with the drunken Instagram stories, when you wanna prove that you’ve actually drank 🤣 nice to see she still smokes but let’s be preachy to others about their own life choices eh Bav 🖕🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As someone who knew bav, she used to get “drunk” off two Wkds so I highly doubt she had more then two 😂 she 100% is living the life of a 17year old got into a pub on a fake Id drinker haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.