Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god these pictures are messed up 🤮 why does she think they will want to look back on that? She makes me feel icky!

I struggled to watch the cat licking clips 😱😱😱😱 it's made me feel so itchy! I've had loads of cats and never have i let one do that to me 🤮 I can only imagine she has the natural aroma of tuna coming from her pores 😂

I wonder if bav will be voting? 🤔 And if so who for? 😏 I mean with the blood donations and sudden interest in plastics I would assume she has an opinion on politics, she's so woke!
I’ve just vommed at the cat and the pictures, Jesus Christ. I get cats are bleeping arseholes. My two are, but she didn’t even stop it 🤢

Reactions: 3
How on earth can she be putting on weight if she really only eats fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and a disgusting sw or JD meal for tea with butternut squash?
Something isn't being shown in her meal photos as she's always saying the rest of the family are having chips or something and she's having a poxy ham roll. I'd eat the chips love as eating the other stuff clearly doesn't work. Life is too short not to eat chocolate or cake.
I am certain she doesn't show everything she eats!
I bet half the time she shows something else she's eating then she scraps that and eats the same as them anyway!
No way with the meals she shows, she'd be gaining weight!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just vommed at the cat and the pictures, Jesus Christ. I get cats are bleeping arseholes. My two are, but she didn’t even stop it 🤢
I was hoping she would wipe her face after the cat licks but nah she just carried on like it were normal 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I didn't notice the hands position either 😂

The kids kissing isn't as bad as last year's where they're licking each others tounges

This one 😂
What sort of photographer is asking kids to do that!?!?!?!?! I'd be getting them checked out pronto

• Haha
Oh jeez whizz I'm so glad I haven't had dinner yet! The pic of the kids tongues touching is really weird :sick::sick:

Hmmm something tells me that she does fib about food she eats, no way will eating an apple and bns with everything will make you gain a couple of pounds.

Very casual outfit for work, slogan jumper.....what the duck, unless they are totally relaxed and like others say potentially her parents company. If a newbie turned up where I worked in a bloody slogan jumper, or a childrens tv presenter like yesterday, I would be pissing myself!! She is way too comfy there already, so I believe she knows the owners well

What sort of photographer is asking kids to do that!?!?!?!?! I'd be getting them checked out pronto
I'm pretty sure it's the same woman that wrote her card for her when she got her job. Her 'Best friend ever' as she calls her.

She's annoyed at all the preaching on social media 😂😂😂
Excuse me? you're one of the worst 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am bleeping fuming at her most recent post - she’s the preachest knobhead I’ve ever known and yet she’s annoyed about THE VOTE. Oh so she doesn’t understand democracy?? bleeping Nora. How dense can you be??

Reactions: 12
Annoyed at preaching over social media?!?

But is constantly preaching herself!

Get in the bin Bav!

Reactions: 12
She's bleeping wound me up today.

Utter dicksplash she is.

I've not mentioned voting or who I will vote for yet I've mentioned something about childcare on another page and that it's not free but funded and I've been blasted by no less than 50 people saying I should be voting Labour then you get this utter knob saying people didn't die for her to vote but they died to give her a choice?

You don't want bleeping preaching about politics or told what to do but you bleeping share your tit and preach to your follows they should buy soda streams and whatever else tit you beg to try and peddle. duck off.

Same goes for other influences who won't be told who to vote for but are quite happy to tel us how to shop and parent and clean. duck off!

*flounces off to vote

Sorry about that folks.

And don't even get me started on

"I won't possibly reveal where my place of work is because of trolls"

But it's perfectly OK to know where you live, your children's names, their ages, their schools, what they look like.

Stupid bleeping thundercunt.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Listing all she's done in a day and how tired and busy she is.... 🙄 that's a normal day for millions across the globe you silly woman !!! It's called life and you just get on with it... so you think you deserve a bleeping medal ? So busy she wastes 10 mins chatting tit to herself on stories 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
The pic of her and her son is awkward, I dont feel love or warmth coming from that pic. If that was my son he would of wrapped his arms round my neck not placed his hands on my boobs.

did you all know she’sjust got in? Been at work and done the school run 😴 bleeping hell bav we get you've finally persuaded some moron to hire you now get over it.

the vote thing I have no words for. Just no words. She’s an utter entitled ignorant head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She spends that time doing stories whilst her kids are screaming in the background.
Loving the thundercunt comment :ROFLMAO: I'm using that in my every day life now

She is a right prick. Acting like the world will end because she has been to bleeping work. My dad leaves the house at 7 and sometimes doesn’t get home until gone 9 and that’s 6 days a week. Sometimes Sundays if he is unlucky. Get a bleeping grip Hannah.

Reactions: 2
She's really pissed me off today with her stories , she's such a hypocrite !!! It's ok for her to preach about giving blood & badger people to the point of bullying if they don't donate yet she has the audacity to comment on voting. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 And I couldn't resist posting her happy faces again .. And that fooking Elvis lip thing she does is really starting to get on my tits 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's bleeping wound me up today.

Utter dicksplash she is.

I've not mentioned voting or who I will vote for yet I've mentioned something about childcare on another page and that it's not free but funded and I've been blasted by no less than 50 people saying I should be voting Labour then you get this utter knob saying people didn't die for her to vote but they died to give her a choice?

You don't want bleeping preaching about politics or told what to do but you bleeping share your tit and preach to your follows they should buy soda streams and whatever else tit you beg to try and peddle. duck off.

Same goes for other influences who won't be told who to vote for but are quite happy to tel us how to shop and parent and clean. duck off!

*flounces off to vote

Sorry about that folks.

And don't even get me started on

"I won't possibly reveal where my place of work is because of trolls"

But it's perfectly OK to know where you live, your children's names, their ages, their schools, what they look like.

Stupid bleeping thundercunt.
This is what winds me up about InFLuEnCerS. If you’re such an influencer, you should be encouraging people to vote, period. You don’t need to preach for which party as that’s peoples personal opinion, but definitely encourage people to use their vote.

Sorry, suffragettes died to give women the choice to vote or not...erm no they didn’t. They died for the right to vote. Literally to vote. You thick twit!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.