Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, sheโ€™s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cat licks her face as it resembles a cats hole. Sour uppity witch. I hope she encounters someone on this job who will bring her down a peg or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cat licks her face as it resembles a cats hole. Sour uppity witch. I hope she encounters someone on this job who will bring her down a peg or two.
Oh god! Could you imagine? We'd never hear the end of it! She'd be straight to writing a formal complaint. Then she'll quit and tell everyone how bad the company is

Reactions: 2
Oh god! Could you imagine? We'd never hear the end of it! She'd be straight to writing a formal complaint. Then she'll quit and tell everyone how bad the company is
You're probably spot on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ One day she'll meet her match and I hope she puts it allllll on the gram for us to laugh at ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 5
It's just occurred to me that the other month she mentioned how her mum and dad were the people to go to if you needed insurance (she was moaning about none of her relatives being tradesmen๐Ÿ™„) what's betting daddy has given bavvy a little job to earn her pocket money? ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 10
I bet she's already organised a secret santa and a Christmas party for everyone without being asked ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's probably asking why they don't all donate blood, why? But why don't you?? Then massive eyeball roll at the excuses

Reactions: 3
Who gives a flying fig what she does๐Ÿคฃthat video she posted not a flattering angle she's really starting to annoy me greatly God help her when something really does go wrong in her life.

Reactions: 4
Can she even sit down in those trousers ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

It's just occurred to me that the other month she mentioned how her mum and dad were the people to go to if you needed insurance (she was moaning about none of her relatives being tradesmen๐Ÿ™„) what's betting daddy has given bavvy a little job to earn her pocket money? ๐Ÿคฎ
That could make sense! Would explain why she doesn't want to tell people what it is because she knows people will comment on it

Reactions: 4
Her outfit choices are totally inappropriate for most workplaces! And why does she have to wear such small fitting clothes? She cannot be comfortable. Yeah sheโ€™s lost loads of weight and I give her credit where creditโ€™s due but why pour yourself into a size too small all the time?

Reactions: 5
Why does she take a selfie pretty much every time she goes to work? How does she have that much time or energy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly, she has the most hideous fashion sense and dresses like a pensioner.
Secondly, I could fit into a size 8 but it doesnโ€™t mean I AM a size 8.

Reactions: 9
IMG_20191212_143434.jpg

Had anyone seen this photo today?! It's so inappropriate for a public photo. What with this and the two children kissing on the lips in another photo she's shared...... It makes me feel uneasy.

Reactions: 2
Good god these pictures are messed up ๐Ÿคฎ why does she think they will want to look back on that? She makes me feel icky!

I struggled to watch the cat licking clips ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ it's made me feel so itchy! I've had loads of cats and never have i let one do that to me ๐Ÿคฎ I can only imagine she has the natural aroma of tuna coming from her pores ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wonder if bav will be voting? ๐Ÿค” And if so who for? ๐Ÿ˜ I mean with the blood donations and sudden interest in plastics I would assume she has an opinion on politics, she's so woke!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How on earth can she be putting on weight if she really only eats fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and a disgusting sw or JD meal for tea with butternut squash?
Something isn't being shown in her meal photos as she's always saying the rest of the family are having chips or something and she's having a poxy ham roll. I'd eat the chips love as eating the other stuff clearly doesn't work. Life is too short not to eat chocolate or cake.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.