Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an office manager and I would be pulling her up on her selfie and photo taking antics whilst at work, bloody moron. Oohh look at my prepackaged apple and salad aren't I good #savetheplanet!!! :mad::mad: I dont think she works in a school office as theres no way a mobile would be allowed out in the office. I give this job 3 to 6 months.
If that 🤣

Reactions: 1
Admin/sales 🤔

What has trolls got to do with whether she reveals her job or not? 🤔
she probably thinks we’ll all call up her place of work and take the piss when we get through to her 😂😂

because we’re all off duty and have time to duck around doing those sorts of things, unlike Saint Bav who just doesn’t have time to fit everything in 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she probably thinks we’ll all call up her place of work and take the piss when we get through to her 😂😂

because we’re all off duty and have time to duck around doing those sorts of things, unlike Saint Bav who just doesn’t have time to fit everything in 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yet she's happy to tell everyone where her kids go school but not where she works 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought that the background kind of looks like a school office.
Most jobs I've worked at, phones have always been a no go.
She's brave to be having it out the amount she does after only working there 2 weeks.
Either that or it's a very very relaxed role 🤔 Where phones and food is allowed at your desk any time you like.

As that'd technically be 2 breaks she's having, 1 to eat her breakfast and another for her lunch.
Imagine taking selfies at your desk though - especially at your new job where you don’t know anyone 😂😂😂😂😂

She could literally have said ‘working in an office’ or ‘admin’ or ‘dog walker’ or ‘cleaner’ and no one would ever know where. Telling someone your job title reveals nothing about where you work, unless she’s the only one in the world to do it, probably the latter 🙄

Reactions: 6
Imagine taking selfies at your desk though - especially at your new job where you don’t know anyone 😂😂😂😂😂

She could literally have said ‘working in an office’ or ‘admin’ or ‘dog walker’ or ‘cleaner’ and no one would ever know where. Telling someone your job time reveals nothing about where you work, unless she’s the only one in the world to do it, probably the latter 🙄
I can’t even handle the secondhand embarrassment of this!! I’m all for confidence but she’s a cocky witch!
my office always has new starters and if I saw any doing that ... I couldn’t cope with the cringe, they would be out on their arse!
Never trust people that get too comfortable too soon!

Reactions: 8
I bet she's already organised a secret santa and a Christmas party for everyone without being asked 😂

• Haha
She won't last long, she had a job in a salon last year and only managed a few weeks. She was very vague about why she finished there.

She won't last long, she had a job in a salon last year and only managed a few weeks. She was very vague about why she finished there.
The only reason for leaving there that she said was it didn't fit with her kids.
Basically because she had to work a few hours on a Saturday 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s not saying what her job is as it isn’t a proper job, I’m sure of it! The more mystery she keeps around it the more she can try to make out she’s an important professional. The desk photos she posts conveniently show lots of office equipment and stationery in the background, as if she thinks the more hole punches/calculators/array of coloured pens she shows the more important she’ll seem! It’s like a child going to school getting the biggest assortment of stationery they can and thinking they’re the cat’s pyjamas!

Reactions: 8
If I ate that much raw onion, my breath would stink and it'd repeat terribly. Also don't understand why she has gluten free rolls. I don't understand why they are 'allowed' on slimming world but surely if you were at target you would just eat a nice roll 🤔
All my coeliac friends say most shop bought gluten free bread is disgusting anyway and they try to eat alternatives instead so I don't get why you would eat it if you can eat normal bread.

OK I'm not a big fan of cats anyway... so it probably doesn't help but NO NO NO to that cat constantly licking her face :sick::sick: that can't be hygenic ?!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I was thinking that about the desk lunch pics, with the keyboard and desk props!! So funny! Next she will have the bottom of her monitor on view with a bit of Dell or HP showing :ROFLMAO:
Another thing I have always wondered, is that with the amount of weight she has lost (I applaud her for this in all honesty) and she eats 'healthily' why on earth does she feed her kids crap all the time? Surely she would be worried about them becoming overweight and unhealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"You don't NEED to know where I work" that's right but we also don't need to know exactly where your children go to school but funnily enough we do. I could never imagine putting my childs school on a PUBLIC INSTAGRAM where literally any old pervert could see it and use it to their advantage

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.