Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even just take an orange into work. She has to pre peel them and put them in a lunch box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh man I had a similar sofa circa 2001 lol!!! Each to their own I suppose. But wow that woman can whinge. I'm confused how she doesn't have time to phone companies, most open until 9pm every week night and are generally open over weekends. She finds time to film a bleeping long arse Instagram story about her ever so hard life, why can't she find time to do other things! Prioritise bav

Reactions: 7
Another microwave meal tonight.. I wouldn't normally say something but she talked tit about people doing calorie counting because all they seem to do apparently is eat microwave meals

Reactions: 5
Feel so sorry for the poor exhausted woman, she has a hole in her tights now. Tragic, absolutely tragic, don’t know how she’s keeping it all together..... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to say her photo in her 'oversized' jumper as she calls it, is hardly oversized. But then again, she's used to things that cling to every part of her. So I guess it is oversized compared to her normal clothes 😂

Feel so sorry for the poor exhausted woman, she has a hole in her tights now. Tragic, absolutely tragic, don’t know how she’s keeping it all together..... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She’s probably got a hole because she’s tooooo busy to cut her toenails and they’ve clawed a hole in the tights 😜😜😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another apple in a bag. Does she only shop in subway and tesco express? Does she really not know that a bag of apples cost about £1 and you can use a knife or your teeth to chop it up? What a complete waste of money - with the amount she spends on Subway salads and pre prepared fruit she could save a fortune (and she's always moaning she doesn't have enough to finish redecorating the house)

And using her phone at work as well if she is working within a school environment is a big no no in regards to safe guarding. I used to be a lunchtime supervisor in a primary school and we were told no mobile phones unless you are in the staff room .

And using her phone at work as well if she is working within a school environment is a big no no in regards to safe guarding. I used to be a lunchtime supervisor in a primary school and we were told no mobile phones unless you are in the staff room .
I thought that the background kind of looks like a school office.
Most jobs I've worked at, phones have always been a no go.
She's brave to be having it out the amount she does after only working there 2 weeks.
Either that or it's a very very relaxed role 🤔 Where phones and food is allowed at your desk any time you like.

As that'd technically be 2 breaks she's having, 1 to eat her breakfast and another for her lunch.

Last edited:
Another day, another dollar lol talking like she's worked her whole life lol pipe down you twit you've been at work 5 mins after years of slobbing it at home. What a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she such a twit? That jumper is not oversized Bev you just insist on wearing TOO TIGHT clothes usually! We get it your now thin! She looks like a 10 year old in that set up!

And this whole working rubbish, clearly it’s a bit of a doss. Busy day at work in being in retail at this time of year. My OH will be doing a min of 70 hours and still getting the same wage! Your measly few hours behind a desk a day is pathetic.And don’t get me started on that Apple! Bev you clearly go to the shops a lot, just buy bleeding apple and use your big nashers to bite into it!

Reactions: 10
I was going to say, if I had just started a new job I wouldn’t dare have my phone out to take pics of my food and selfies!!

Reactions: 8
I thought that the background kind of looks like a school office.
Most jobs I've worked at, phones have always been a no go.
She's brave to be having it out the amount she does after only working there 2 weeks.
Either that or it's a very very relaxed role 🤔 Where phones and food is allowed at your desk any time you like.

As that'd technically be 2 breaks she's having, 1 to eat her breakfast and another for her lunch.
I don’t know what kind of job it must be but I’ve never known anyone cocky enough to take selfies and eat lunch at their desk only a couple of weeks into a new job, she takes the biscuit! I just can’t see how it can be a real job with the amount of piss taking she’s doing, between time off already, breaks, selfies, home for lunch etc etc.

Reactions: 5
I am an office manager and I would be pulling her up on her selfie and photo taking antics whilst at work, bloody moron. Oohh look at my prepackaged apple and salad aren't I good #savetheplanet!!! :mad::mad: I dont think she works in a school office as theres no way a mobile would be allowed out in the office. I give this job 3 to 6 months.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.