Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she still calls them mummy and daddy they must baby her. I'm surprised she's actually married and has kids. She reminds me of people that live with their parents til they are 50 and just live off them. She sponges off them but tries to play at being an adult. She's just......spoilt. Always has been, always will be and her kids will grow up with no moral compass because their mother is a dimwitted, sexist, work shy, sponging wanksplat. Her mother should have taken one on the face, but 30 years later we have the gift of hannah! Sad times!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was it glossybox or Birchbox she was slagging off the other day? I can’t remember 🤦🏼‍♀️
She gets both of them, more money wasted 🙄 She seems to just spend spend spend. She has been buying a dress a week, on top of the £££ never off duty tops, plus buying lunch for work as she is incapable of actually buying a bag of apples and eating them or chopping a vegetable. She moans that they can't do things to her house but if she stopped bloody spending they would have loads more money.
I know she's lost weight (doesn't like to go on about it 😉) but most people don't buy new clothes constantly and most people with families actually make sandwiches for work from a loaf that would feed the whole family for days. Buy a bloody loaf Bav and a pack of ham. For less than £5 you could make lunch for a week (& include the apples too 😂)
Also what workplace allows you to spend most of your day eating. She must take up the whole of the office fridge with the amount she takes in. Eat breakfast before work, or have something small, you don't need a whole picnic.
Rant over

Reactions: 9
She gets both of them, more money wasted 🙄 She seems to just spend spend spend. She has been buying a dress a week, on top of the £££ never off duty tops, plus buying lunch for work as she is incapable of actually buying a bag of apples and eating them or chopping a vegetable. She moans that they can't do things to her house but if she stopped bloody spending they would have loads more money.
I know she's lost weight (doesn't like to go on about it 😉) but most people don't buy new clothes constantly and most people with families actually make sandwiches for work from a loaf that would feed the whole family for days. Buy a bloody loaf Bav and a pack of ham. For less than £5 you could make lunch for a week (& include the apples too 😂)
Also what workplace allows you to spend most of your day eating. She must take up the whole of the office fridge with the amount she takes in. Eat breakfast before work, or have something small, you don't need a whole picnic.
Rant over
It made me laugh the other day that she hadn't 'planned' breakfast so she just ate fruit instead. Is she not capable of eating something that isn't planned?

Reactions: 2
She's at the hairdressers again! She must keep that business running!
Blimey. I’m sure she was there very recently! I go once a month (once for colour, once for my extensions) and that feels like too much.

• Haha
I've just had a quick little look at her pics and I've counted 8 popsy dresses and the horrid jumpsuit! All together that equals £328 spent on dresses since what, December?! Her house is a bleeping tit tip and she's wasting all that money, don't get me started on the mama life shite or the constant hair cuts 😡 can you imagine if she used just a tiny amount of that money to sort her house out, or god forgive donate to a charity? She makes me sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her hair. It gets worse every time. They really don't like her there huh?
She didn't even bother to take off what I assume is a belt off it and has a plastic bag attached to her in the photo. What a waste of money. She seems to buy several items of clothing each week - she seems to have a problem.
Also who needs to get their hair done so often, that must cost a fortune too. I have to get mine done (going grey) but even I only go every other month and feel bad about spending so much money on myself (but at least mine looks nice 😉)

Reactions: 4
She didn't even bother to take off what I assume is a belt off it and has a plastic bag attached to her in the photo. What a waste of money. She seems to buy several items of clothing each week - she seems to have a problem.
Also who needs to get their hair done so often, that must cost a fortune too. I have to get mine done (going grey) but even I only go every other month and feel bad about spending so much money on myself (but at least mine looks nice 😉)
I thought she already had a dinosaur dress?! Such a childish dress !!

Her hair is just hideous ! It ages her so much ! It's a really old fashioned style - her hairdresser should be ashamed of herself ! My hairdresser is in her 60's I'm in my 50's and there is no way on earth my hairdresser would allow a cut/blow dry like that........ !!!

Reactions: 5
Her hair is just hideous ! It ages her so much ! It's a really old fashioned style - her hairdresser should be ashamed of herself ! My hairdresser is in her 60's I'm in my 50's and there is no way on earth my hairdresser would allow a cut/blow dry like that........ !!!
I am older than her and she looks 10-15 years older than me with this haircut. It's so dated and bizarre. I said it before about her style - does she not look at other women her age and see they're not wearing childrens dresses with old lady haircuts?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s obsessed with buying stuff. Someone needs to sort an intervention, it’s beyond ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Seeing her spend so much money on complete and utter tit infuriated me 😩 me and my partner work our arses off week in week out and even though I’ve reduced my contracted hours since I returned back from maternity leave we are STILL pummelling every penny into finishing our house even though we are very lucky and at times have a very large disposable income (all thanks to overtime and my shift allowances.)

Maybe it’s just me but I care more about our baby having a safe, well looked after home than I give a tit about a £120 ruler to measure how tall she is getting and buying myself new clothes. I bought some new work clothes using klarna when I went back and that’s it. Their priorities are completely fucked up but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.