Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title suggestion
Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s barely done anything to her house since moving in. It looks grubby and outdated! I’d be saving every penny to try and refurb.

Reactions: 8
I got £75 of my partner & a couple of little presents, for my 24th & I still felt like that was alot because we never have the money spare 😂 also, do you reckon she said to Chris ' record me on my Instagram of you walking in with a cake singing ' 🤷🤦 could that be anymore cringe worthy 🤮

Reactions: 9
She probably made the cake herself 😂 or her mum did 😂

The amount of stuff everywhere.. Hallway floor.. Side of the sofa, everywhere!

Can clearly see that it's the same writing on the cake as Austins cake 🤣

Reactions: 6
The fact she said to her husband "thank you Daddy" as she took the cake off him.

Makes my teeth itch when parents call each other Mommy and Daddy in front of the children.

Reactions: 5
Oh god. Spelling out all her gifts for us like we give a tit. She's grim. Her house is a bloody tit tip, I'd be shown up! would love to see her loose her daddy funds and have to survive on a shoe string, it would be lovely to see her knocked down a peg or two.

Reactions: 7
It’s so embarrassing that she’s made her own cake but said Chris made it. Compared the handwriting on her kids cakes and it’s the same. 😫😫😫

Reactions: 3
I've spent all day working and I'm still not over the picture of her in a dinosaur dress. And what the hell kind of hair-do is that please? She looks ready for a residential home.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.