Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘morning after’ story in bed she’s still got her make up on! She’s so wild, probably had one gin if that

Reactions: 6
I used to spend a lot of time at my Grandparents because my mum was a single mum and my dad left the picture. Or I thought it was a lot until I saw how often Bav packs to kids off to her parents

Reactions: 5
The ‘morning after’ story in bed she’s still got her make up on! She’s so wild, probably had one gin if that
And left early anyway as one of the other couples had 'an emergency' and had to go. Yeah, suuuuure they did. Bet the remaining couple were bloody LIVID that they got to use that excuse!
Can just picture them all sitting there with a glass of water each, trying to avoid eye contact with Bav who's just pulled some rancid old veg in a tupperware box out whilst everyone else is pissed and dancing around their table 🤣

• Haha
Bav really did not make an effort to dress up compared to the other ladies who actually wore “ball” dresses and not just a maxi dress 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Her friend's clearly didn't let her in on the navy dress code🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and her husband look so awkward in the photo of the 3 couples. Probably not used to touching her 'cause he' a always working at work, working at home or she's in bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she stopped wasting money on them crappy poppsy dresses she could of got a really nice evening dress for bout 80-100 quid from TK Maxx or Debenhams ... also a fancy strap for that watch ! I've got a fit bit and I've got a nice silver bangle strap so it looks like a normal watch.... and she needs to change hairdressers... it's such an old fashioned style... that's one thing when she was bigger her hair looked better.... was just long and straight but more suited to her age !! Where's Gok when you need him 😜😜😂😂

Mrs Bavington - Popsy dresses galore, food looking poor, someone please show this head the door🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Butternut bav seems to have been giving the butternut squash a rest, maybe she has given it up for lent or there is a coronavirus shortage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another bloody Popsy dress. And the print!!! Seriously don’t understand the appeal. You’d think after losing so much weight she’d would aspire to much better fashion 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's so wasteful! Two plastic boxes for fruit, why can't she just bite an apple? Her sodding teeth are big enough! Another plastic pot for A SINGLE BOILED EGG! Boil your own bloody eggs! Then another plastic bowl for salad and the soup she's warmed up also comes in a plastic pot! 😡 She's so lazy and ignorant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's so wasteful! Two plastic boxes for fruit, why can't she just bite an apple? Her sodding teeth are big enough! Another plastic pot for A SINGLE BOILED EGG! Boil your own bloody eggs! Then another plastic bowl for salad and the soup she's warmed up also comes in a plastic pot! 😡 She's so lazy and ignorant.
Lazy, not environmentally friendly at all and also bloody expensive! How can she even afford to spend all that sort of money on pre-packed stuff - extravagant and so wasteful ! Only thing I buy chopped up fruit wise is mango occasionally because I make a right bloody hash of chopping it !!

Lazy, not environmentally friendly at all and also bloody expensive! How can she even afford to spend all that sort of money on pre-packed stuff - extravagant and so wasteful ! Only thing I buy chopped up fruit wise is mango occasionally because I make a right bloody hash of chopping it !!
Mummy and Daddy have got to be giving her pocket money, surely

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.