Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it portrait mode perhaps?
Yes, of course it is! What I meant is she obviously used it to hide her crap but inadvertently blurred her daughter. Why use portrait mode when your precious child who you photograph constantly isn’t photographed properly

Reactions: 1
Why is her Yorkshire pudding on the table and not on her plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably wanted to showcase that she only had one Yorkshire. Either that or she wanted it to look like it wasn't hers 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes, of course it is! What I meant is she obviously used it to hide her crap but inadvertently blurred her daughter. Why use portrait mode when your precious child who you photograph constantly isn’t photographed properly
You'd think she'd have noticed?!

Why do we need to see a pic of her family eating a dry arse roast? Chris looks pissed off and just wants to eat. I'm so glad I get to enjoy my dinner with my family without having to play it out on social media

Reactions: 5
The kids always look like they haven't a clue what's going on, I find it sad that she gets them to pose with tins of spaghetti just so she can be gifted a box of food that A) she doesn't need, she can afford food, it could be given to a family struggling. And B) she very rarely likes what comes in those boxes, the only thing she's influenced me to do is to avoid buying them!

Also wouldn't be admitting that my kid won't eat pasta, what on earth did she feed these kids when they were weaning? They don't eat fruit or veg, pasta or rice! I bet it was just jars of baby food or chips 🤮

Reactions: 5
She’s such an oversharer- isn’t she worried about her personal info getting into the wrong hands? She’s just shared a pic of her hospital bracelet which shows her Full name and date of birth
Yet she beats on about her right to privacy and won't say where she works 😂

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t cope with the popsy clothing stuff. She has got to be trolling this site 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this is you as well but I just dont understand why you'd dress up so nice and then wear an apple watch with it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like she's wearing a cheap basic maxi dress not a ball gown. She never ever wears anything that compliments the outfit she has chosen. Everything is mismatched. Even her earrings are casual. And don't get me started on the Bav bouffant 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did she spend all afternoon on her makeup? What did she do, stare at it for a while and then apply it within 5 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did she spend all afternoon on her makeup? What did she do, stare at it for a while and then apply it within 5 minutes?
Just what I was about to say 😂
This popsy clothing worship is driving me mad too, she’s clearly trying to get sponsored by them... the little story about “oh they do kids wear 😍😍” is such a beg. You’ve bought about 20 dresses in 2 months but won’t buy one from Princess C... ok 🙄

Reactions: 4
Off to the ball and not wearing spanx. Like its a success story wtf. Who cares. She really has issues.

Reactions: 3
Off to the ball and not wearing spanx. Like its a success story wtf. Who cares. She really has issues.
Why would she even need it under a voluminous maxi dress? 😂 maybe if it was fitted or a bodycon dress. She needs a make over pronto 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.