Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am older than her and she looks 10-15 years older than me with this haircut. It's so dated and bizarre. I said it before about her style - does she not look at other women her age and see they're not wearing childrens dresses with old lady haircuts?
im a year younger than her and no way would I wear those dresses and I have absolutely no dress sense (think jeans and a tee and a LBD if I go out) why Does she want to come across as a 50s house wife?? A Dino dress? Wtf, maybe if you work with small children but there’s no way I would wear that in any other situation!
She needs to go lighter, dark hair really ages her!

Reactions: 4
Never seen anyone so obsessed with spending. Think of what she could
Achieve if she saved. Screams out ‘unhappy’ in my opinion.
‘I am unhappy in my life so let’s spend and spend and buy absolute bollocks and post ALL my life on Instagram’

Bav ya food is tit mate, ya choice of clothing is hideous and your hair, how old are you 60?!!! Get some friends maybe? Might tell you these things before you post for the world to see.

Reactions: 6
The spending is 100% her way of coping with the fact that they are bloody miserable, every single picture she puts up of butternut hubby makes me feel bad for the guy, he looks like he's lost the will to live!

She'll read this and post a happy picture of them both but who is she fooling? It's so obvious🙄

Reactions: 3
The spending is 100% her way of coping with the fact that they are bloody miserable, every single picture she puts up of butternut hubby makes me feel bad for the guy, he looks like he's lost the will to live!

She'll read this and post a happy picture of them both but who is she fooling? It's so obvious🙄
Butternut hubby 🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
Hahaha my boyfriend has a scooter 😂😂 he tours with huge bands so it’s easy to get from stage to stage at festivals and stuff 🤣 but he definitely wouldn’t use it in public. Also, why does she spend SO much, is it just me that actually likes challenging themselves to living off £100 for the month just to see how hard it would be 😂 I love saving money and seeing it grow.

Reactions: 1
Day off tomorrow for her birthday, dinosaur dress , birthday cake flavoured everything can't wait for the cake she makes herself 🎂then the lovely selection of gifts bet there's another couple of popsy outfits, an it's my birthday t shirt and something from Pandora
Who gives an actual f**k

• Haha
She’s the same age as me and although I’m not married with kids I literally thought she was about 10 years older than me. The popsy dresses, dear god. If I had lost all that weight I’d be wearing all the fashionable clothes I could get my hands on!

Reactions: 5
She’s the same age as me and although I’m not married with kids I literally thought she was about 10 years older than me. The popsy dresses, dear god. If I had lost all that weight I’d be wearing all the fashionable clothes I could get my hands on!
definitely!! I’d be showing off my new svelte curves!

oh and I am married with kids but I still like to dress like a 30 year old and to suit my figure!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She also bought herself a scooter for the school run🤢
Do you think she has regressed to age 8? Scooter, dinosaur dresses, age 13 bright pink coat and jumper Nike air max trainers, calling her father daddy 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she has regressed to age 8? Scooter, dinosaur dresses, age 13 bright pink coat and jumper Nike air max trainers, calling her father daddy 🤨
Don forget the strange stalker like love of G4 and the bunches in her hair and the going to bed at 7pm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Don forget the strange stalker like love of G4 and the bunches in her hair and the going to bed at 7pm 😂
Oh god. Every single year, and sometimes a few times during the year, she shares the videos and photos of G4 🙄 we get it love. You're obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god. Every single year, and sometimes a few times during the year, she shares the videos and photos of G4 🙄 we get it love. You're obsessed.
she just goes to an extreme with everything doesn’t she! They must dread it when they see her front row for the 50th time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.