Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expensive sweet potato off cuts (although gifted to her!) and a brown pile of slop - mmmmmmm, tasty 🤢

I did however use one of her recipes tonight and it was actually lovely 😆 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I looked at her weightloss story earlier and she had lovely hair before she went on sw. It looked so much more full and thick and long. Has she starved herself of nutrients along the way? As you cut a lot of healthy fats on SW if you're not careful.
All that butternut-bloody-squash to replace EVERYTHING!

I looked at her weightloss story earlier and she had lovely hair before she went on sw. It looked so much more full and thick and long. Has she starved herself of nutrients along the way? As you cut a lot of healthy fats on SW if you're not careful.
She is also always bleeping tired. I reckon you’re right and the lack of nutrients has ruined her health and hair

She is also always bleeping tired. I reckon you’re right and the lack of nutrients has ruined her health and hair
Can you remember not long ago - before she started work she would fruit for breakfast and dinner then just have a big tea? It got mentioned on here then she’s started having tonnes of food at her job

My husband has an active job and doesn’t take that much leftovers to work

Reactions: 1
Can you remember not long ago - before she started work she would fruit for breakfast and dinner then just have a big tea? It got mentioned on here then she’s started having tonnes of food at her job

My husband has an active job and doesn’t take that much leftovers to work
Yet she still always stayed the same or gained a pound or so each weigh in but was, according to her instagram, eating duck all calories.

Is it just me that was confused about keeping the calpol behind the bath panel 🤔 Or did i read it wrong? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What a long winded and unnecessary caption 😂 all she had to say was 'I was getting ready to put the animals in the kitchen before bed and couldn't find the cat anywhere' I think secretly she just wanted to mention having her 'bestie' round, because we all know she doesn't really have friends and this is a rare occasion for her!

Her house is so bleeping cluttered it makes me itchy, why is the calpol behind a bath panel?! Just have a medicine box like a normal person 😕

The curry looks like actual turds! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I can't look at it!

Reactions: 7
I hope she didn't have her bestie round for tea🤮 she'll be needing gaviscon for desert, probably keeps that in the shed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Come one which one of you asked her about the calpol 🤣 she’s confirmed it’s kept under the bath as there’s loads of room under the bath 🤨 so odd

• Haha
  • Wow
I cant even imagine who would keep stuff under the bath and take the panel off each time 😂 I thought I mustve been reading it wrong 😂

• Haha
If I were to keep anything under the bath it would be a stash of cash but even then it wouldn't be my first choice of hiding place. Does calpol need to be kept refrigerated when it's open? Tbf cats get everywhere, I have shut mine in the cupboard under the stairs numerous times

Reactions: 2
I thought only drug dealers hid things under the bath? She probably hides her vast supply of butternut squash in there. Because let's face it, it is like crack to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought only drug dealers hid things under the bath? She probably hides her vast supply of butternut squash in there. Because let's face it, it is like crack to her.
She had a LOT of calpol etc..... I used to have a random half bottle in a kitchen cupboard haha !

She had a LOT of calpol etc..... I used to have a random half bottle in a kitchen cupboard haha !
How much does she need?? I bet they only gotta fart and she gives them a spoonful. they don't make it like they used to. The old skool one was lushhh!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.