Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes both gone. Didnt screenshot it but it basically said this is a new low for you on your daughters birthday!

She also made her daughter go shopping as well. The day was actually about Bav. What she was gifted, the cake she baked and shopping.

Reactions: 2
Her kids’ diet is absolutely shocking, especially for someone who goes on about balance and vegetables! Don’t get me wrong, the odd meal of fish fingers or chicken nuggets and chips when you’re out is completely normal, but all they ever seem to eat is beige.

Reactions: 4
She also made her daughter go shopping as well. The day was actually about Bav. What she was gifted, the cake she baked and shopping.

Couldn't agree more, today has been all about hannah and that's sad. Maybe she could have asked Connie what she wanted to do and used this voucher another day.

There's a few pubs from the same chain near me and the food is horrible! Really rubbish and really grubby, so I wouldn't be going there no matter what voucher I got 😂

Reactions: 1
I find it even odder that gifted meal was in Peterborough so she drove 1 hour 10 mins to get it when she’s got a restaurant from the same chain 10 mins down the road !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I find it even odder that gifted meal was in Peterborough so she drove 1 hour 10 mins to get it when she’s got a restaurant from the same chain 10 mins down the road !
Literally 5 minutes from me 🙄 I've been in there several times as I have a friend who works there so gets discount. If you have something othee than the carvery, it's rubbish! Even their Carvery it depends on the time and day you go!

I'm presuming she got gifted it as she went for a Christmas meal there. Her family live around here

Literally 5 minutes from me 🙄 I've been in there several times as I have a friend who works there so gets discount. If you have something othee than the carvery, it's rubbish! Even their Carvery it depends on the time and day you go!

I'm presuming she got gifted it as she went for a Christmas meal there. Her family live around here
There’s a branch of theirs near me and the food is disgusting! You can tell it’s all just frozen and reheated 🤮🤮 the carvery is a joke as well. I know branches differ but the only good part is the desserts that are the size of my face 😂

Skanky cheapskate. Cheap oout on her kids, begs for freebies, whilst buying herself overpriced coats and dresses. This woman has priority issues! duck off you moron!

Reactions: 5
Did they actually do anything FOR Connie?
I normally let my kids choose something to do for the day 🤷🏻‍♀️
They wouldnt choose to go out for a meal 😂 They get too bored haha

She was begging for party bag ideas a while back for a joint party,not sure how far apart the kids birthdays are?

She was begging for party bag ideas a while back for a joint party,not sure how far apart the kids birthdays are?
Think it's about a month ! She said they have 2 five year olds for a few weeks on her post for Connie's birthday ....

My youngest twos birthdays are less than a week apart but I've never managed to get them to have a joint party good luck to her🤣 double the fun double the begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.