Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the slimming teachers biriyani much better advert for jd seasonings than butternuts,surely no one is tempted to buy the stuff after looking at that.

Reactions: 2
It’s his punishment for daring to go and have fun.
Note the 🙄 at the mention of him going to the pub. How dare he! Spoilt Bav is the only one allowed to have a life (if you can call going to the pub once in a blue moon with the PTA a life 🤣)

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The face mask is definetely suspicious isn't it 😂

The risotto is truly and utterly vile! The duck is she thinking? I feel bad for the jd people because they must so desperately want to stop her ad's but she used to tag them anyway before they became ad's 😂 also who in their right mind uses marrow fat peas?! They are the devil!

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed slimming teachers post about inspirational mummy accounts she loves??? Not one word of old Butternut here. Something definitely gone on as Bav used to lick her hole daily

Reactions: 6
I have to defend her here.. I’ve made sausage curry before when I was skint af and that’s all I had in, and it was actually, surprisingly, really nice 😂

Reactions: 1
I have to defend her here.. I’ve made sausage curry before when I was skint af and that’s all I had in, and it was actually, surprisingly, really nice 😂
She's clearly not skint,so no excuse for sausage Curry ever😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god. I came here because her ‘pasta and salad’ showed up in my explore feed and I was like wtf ?! Your husband made pasta n’sauce and chopped up some cucumber for you you lucky duck! Now don’t get me wrong, I love a pasta n’sauce but if someone said hey here’s your dinner I’d be like whaaaaaaaat is that.

• Haha
Her food planner. JD lasagne. It’s just bleeping lasagne! Get a grip Bav

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've made some dodgy looking lasagne's in my time but none have ever looked that rank.

I've made some dodgy looking lasagne's in my time but none have ever looked that rank.
It's because she uses eggs on top, I tried it once and never again! It was like a thin, tit omelette on top of a rubbish lasagne 😭 hers looks all curdled and horrible 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Omg the work lunch.....seriously Bav take a salad or cup a soup, not an evening meal!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.