Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What muck did she dish out tonight? Jesus christ. It actually looked ok as it came out of the oven, nxt its like a pile of puke with a side of butternut squash. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What in the fresh hell is that lasagna? A white sauce made with egg, yoghurt and mustard powder? 🤢🤮 why the duck would you even think that can even be classed as a white sauce? Another butternut culinary special

• Sick
Reactions: 4
More beggy behaviour but this time for face cream. The woman has NO shame. And let’s face it the cream clearly doesn’t work cause she looks 20 years older then she is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What in the fresh hell is that lasagna? A white sauce made with egg, yoghurt and mustard powder? 🤢🤮 why the duck would you even think that can even be classed as a white sauce? Another butternut culinary special
I tried it once as it's a 'Slimming World' recipe. It was horrible!!

She needs to get a new hairdresser...it's so over processed and dry. Plus the style 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to get a new hairdresser...it's so over processed and dry. Plus the style 🙈
The style ages her beyond belief... just a straight Bob with or without a fringe would look 100 times better... even my mum on her mid 70s has a trendier style !

• Haha
What’s with the leftover every day(!) for lunch?? Lasagne for lunch and cottage pie for tea - bet she smells like wet fart most of the time 😂 Just have a sandwich love and give your poor colleagues a break from the smells! I used to work with someone who would Microwave fish heads at work for lunch; we weren’t too keen tbh 🤮

• Sick
Her hairdresser hates her.
HATES!!!
The duck is that ‘style’, and ‘cut’!?
Looks like she’s singed off all the ends, and asked for a 70s Charlie’s angel special, fml you look awful! Lose all that weight, lost all the style and common sense with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so glad I am not the only one who finds this woman unbearable. She is only 2/3 years older than me (I don’t have kids) but looks older than my mum (51!)
Not overly fussed on the left overs. My office staff quite often bring leftovers in for one reason or another (normally money saving!) but how on earth can she eat a massive meal at lunch and then at dinner. I’m all for bulking out your foods but a lasagne with BNS and more veg? Isn’t lasagne and a side salad enough? Or am I missing something? I agree if your still hungry have some more veg but her portions sizes are insane!

Reactions: 6
For someone who irons so much. Those bed sheets need the once over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sausage curry and sweet potato fries :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: her food is quite possibly the worst I've seen on Insta.... it's 'rate my plate' worthy for looking pure tit !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If those are from her stash of Joe's sausages why would you waste them in a Curry? Treat them with respect 😂
Fair play to you Hannah definitely reading here and having some fun,why else would you mix it up this week? #ratemyplaterejects 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I looked at her weightloss story earlier and she had lovely hair before she went on sw. It looked so much more full and thick and long. Has she starved herself of nutrients along the way? As you cut a lot of healthy fats on SW if you're not careful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.