Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, sheโ€™s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh her saying about sweet potato being too much hassle to make often yet there she is preparing bns 14 times a day ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she banging on and on about those birthday fibre slices? Eat a piece of cake you ugly muppet. You're not going to pile on 10 stone with one piece of cake. So bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hands up ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ if youโ€™re normal and just keep medicine in a box/drawer/cupboard??? Surely under the bath gets warm; not an ideal combination with kids medicine ๐Ÿคฎ

Just cram it in your kitchen Butternut Bav along with all the other crap youโ€™ve shoved in there ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 15
Hands up ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ if youโ€™re normal and just keep medicine in a box/drawer/cupboard??? Surely under the bath gets warm; not an ideal combination with kids medicine ๐Ÿคฎ

Just cram it in your kitchen Butternut Bav along with all the other crap youโ€™ve shoved in there ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
It's the only space she has because everywhere else is filled with bns and tupperware

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know about her kids but mine at that age used to use that space for hide and seek.

For someone who is so obsessed with ironing that never off duty tee needs a going over!

Reactions: 7
A79A71AF-B9E9-4309-836B-D12FFEEB4C2E.jpeg

Sooooo, at another childโ€™s party, Elsa sings happy birthday to your kid as well...... Hmmmm, I know it might not be popular but my kidsโ€™ parties are their parties and I want it to be about them, not someone whoโ€™s been invited along and has a birthday coming up ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I just find it a bit odd tbh!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why does she need to ask people om Instagram whether to paint her nails now or leave them another week? ๐Ÿค”
She's obsessed with doing and showing off her nails!

Reactions: 1
She also looks like she has 'camel toe' going on in them tight jeggings !! ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Oh god. I hadnt noticed. How uncomfortable must they be?
I did notice yesterday how tight they were when she said about her new ones

Poor kids constantly being made to pose ๐Ÿ™„
"Here Connie, let me take a photo of me carrying you like a baby. Pretend you're asleep"

Reactions: 2
She does! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

In the bedtime pose pictures she's 100% being crying again, Chris and the kids must be sick of her by now, she's always crying!
She does doesnt she?
I wondered on the picture of Connie asleep on her when she said she cried.
I thought maybe I was just emotionless because I dont cry about things like that ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's just a sap and probably crying over the realisation that she won't be able to pawn them out to get freebies soon because they'll realise what a dick she is and refuse to do her stupid photos and the fact that it's one year less that she won't be able to use them as an excuse to be a lazy bleep.

I forgot to post this but does anyone think the company that made her (ridiculous) family board thing is the one sheโ€™s working for?

Reactions: 3
I forgot to post this but does anyone think the company that made her (ridiculous) family board thing is the one sheโ€™s working for?
I wondered this too but then thought I wouldnt think there would be a need for so many people in an office answering emails and calls all day

I wondered this too but then thought I wouldnt think there would be a need for so many people in an office answering emails and calls all day
Actually, I've just looked and they're quite a big place actually. And right where she lives!

Her kids are absolutely gorgeous but it makes me sad that she has to document every waking moment with them on Instagram. Thereโ€™s been two post already this morning of Connie on her birthday. Just put the phone down and spend some time with your family!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.