Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh praise the food gods what on earth has happened to that sodding potato?! And who the actual duck does a freezer stock take if you aren't employed by Iceland??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cats vomited on her stupid planner so she needs to buy another one - ffs, how is this supposed to be interesting to anyone 😂?? Such a beggar and no doubt would love some more free tat to clog up her cat-vomit-burnt-jacket-potato filled house....

For someone who moans about money and needing to save, she doing a tit job of even attempting to try and save. Those planner are a complete waste and so overpriced!

Why didn't she put her planner away then the cat may not have been sick on it. Also she works in an office environment so surely she has at least basic word / excel skills so couldn't she create a planner to work for herself? It's free and the cat can't vomit on it. But then she wouldn't have reason to tag the planner company relentlessly begging for a new one! I have wondered before why JD seasonings let her promote their seasonings as it isn't a great advert for them. :ROFLMAO:

'Made Chris breakfast' =poured water in a pot and on a teabag. 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cat must o
'Made Chris breakfast' =poured water in a pot and on a teabag. 🙄🤦‍♀️
Exactly and still managed to tag the porridge company,only did it cause her ex bestie the slimming teacher was treating her husband this morning. 🙄

Bloody woman ! She's really wound me up this morning .... So she's moaning about the cat + her planner as she's *trying* to save money then the next story is asking what colour t-shirt dress to buy for £34 !!!!
Go to H&M + buy one for £9.99 - it's a budget piece ffs !!!!
Scrap that, don't go anywhere, don't buy one at all - you don't NEED it & what am I thinking trying to save you money when you've no intention of trying yourself 😕

Reactions: 7
Those kitchen towel things 😂😂😂 we got them at xmas and I actually laughed when opened them its 1 sheet of round kitchen towel looks like a breast pad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No rank roast this Sunday instead the taste sensation that is Curry risotto with marrowfat peas why?
Laughing at the comment suppose it's like a wet biriyani 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No rank roast this Sunday instead the taste sensation that is Curry risotto with marrowfat peas why?
Laughing at the comment suppose it's like a wet biriyani 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Her poor husband coming home to that 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Christ, I could throw up just looking at that abomination! FFS love, my kids tea of spaghetti hoops on toast looked better than that 😂

Imagine walking into that on a plate put in front of you 🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.