Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, she puts years on me!
Stop moaning about your ironing and clean your windows you scruffy witch.
Don't even get me started on the gurning selfies...

Reactions: 2
She needs to clean her windows that I do know!!
Looking at the state of her, she needs to clean more than her windows. I stopped following her, and I still want to put a bag over her head. I never quite got over the photos of her in her mahoosive boulder-holders. What a sight to see. I'm now even wondering if she packs them out with butternut squash so she always has one to hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she constantly moans about the food infront of her kids too. "Mummy's got boring salad and you're lucky to have cake" "Mummy can't have that she has to have salad" "Oh I wish I had that but I have to have this"
I can just see her moaning about it to them all. Same with all her ironing and how 'busy' she is.

Reactions: 10
Love how she's posted how her husband made her pasta and salad. Hmmm that's not cooking when you get the pasta out of a packet and mix it with water.
Did neither of them have any food tech lessons at school or get taught by their parents to cook. It's either out of a packet or full of that JD Seasonings shite. We have easy meals in our house but not pasta out of a packet, tinned potatoes or seasoning crap on everything.

Reactions: 6
Cut down on the popsy dresses and use a doorframe like most people do😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, her house is a tip, clutter,mess,dirty. Get off your phone buuternut bav and clean your filthy house. Lazy witch.

If she didn't buy grandma dresses. Overly priced coats and have her dry fried hair done every week then maybe the skank would be able to buy other tit like the ruler!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That text to Chris just shows what a twit she is ‘YOUR son’ Bav he’s your son too!

It’s all part of being a mother, why would you text your husband as if it was somehow his fault. Why not tell him when you get home 🤷🏻‍♀️

That text to Chris just shows what a twit she is ‘YOUR son’ Bav he’s your son too!

It’s all part of being a mother, why would you text your husband as if it was somehow his fault. Why not tell him when you get home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh, the snide "have a good day" at the end of the message. You know the poor bloke got a bollocking when he got home from work like it was his fault 🙄 Also, why broadcast it on social media? She could've reminded him via a private message. I'm sure he really wants to remember the day he got it in the neck because "his" son does what most kids do at some point and "ruined" her day 🙄🤷

She does realise they just give those certificates either way. He could've screamed every day at his new school, cried all day long and he still would've got it.

She does realise they just give those certificates either way. He could've screamed every day at his new school, cried all day long and he still would've got it.
Don't burst her bubble🤣 she needs something to replace all her slimming world certificates😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That message shows her true colours doesn’t it? Sharing the indignity of her son, being passive aggressive like it’s husbands fault.. oh dear she had to deal with some piss. Not princess Bav! This woman’s a bleeping idiot. An absolute narcisstic hair fried cockwomble. Heaven forbid she deals with her OWN CHILD. Y’know like ALL OF US PARENTS DO. 🙄🙄🙄 the kid should’ve shat in her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.