Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's biting back because someone has called her out for her tit eating habits and claiming she ordered what she wanted. But she's bitched and moaned about the rubbish meal and lack of cake so obviouslyyyyy she hasn't ordered what she wanted. Is she really this thick? How does she function with such low brain function 😂

Also sharing it on stories is so immature! She could have just posted a story saying "someone's picking on me, help!"

Reactions: 4
Someone has commented on that IG photo with similar words, was it you? 🤣🤣
No it wasnt me, I've just seen it! 😂😂😂😂 there must be plenty of us that think that!
I need to lose weight and eat less but I'll do that cooking the same food for me and the kids and as we only eat out occasionally (unlike Bav) I let myself have a treat when I'm out!

Reactions: 5
"If you order different from your kids when eating our, beware"
I think you've missed the persons point love 😂
You take a friggin subway into McDonald's 😂 It isn't just a different meal, that's a different restaurant! 😂

Speaking from experience, she tends to reply a few times, then blocks you so it looks like you have no answer back to her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And now she's gone to bed before 9pm 🤨
Her life is so hard, a bit of work, 2 young kids at school for most of the day and a trip to ikea (getting food out so no cooking)

She's off to bed but why does she look like she's just farted? 😂
If I was her kids I'd be greatful I wasn't having to eat the tit she does

Reactions: 1
She's off to bed but why does she look like she's just farted? 😂
If I was her kids I'd be greatful I wasn't having to eat the tit she does
They must get the "repercussions" of all that cabbage and raw onions 😷🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yes Bav - we can all go to a restaurant and enjoy a healthy meal, such as a nice pasta dish that isn’t SW but isn’t 1000 calories, but you don’t even do that. Life is for living and one day you’ll realise when it’s too late

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ where to start!! Them seeing mummy and daddy eating the healthy option is not a bad thing - yes you are right but why are they not eating the healthy option also, they are kids, you shape their eating habits as their parent so why have you essentially just admitted you don’t feed them healthy food?! This amazes me considering where she has come from, particularly the amount the kids eat take aways and huge potions of cake that I as an adult would struggle to eat after a meal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also being responsible for your kids means them being in your presence and looking after them, she pawned they off in a crèche with god only knows who supervising for an hour never mind all the times she packs them off to her parents!!

Why argue with someone like that on your page (particularly when you just end up coming across as a complete knob 😳) when you are telling them that other people’s opinions don’t matter to you?! If you were so not bothered by it you would just ignore or say ok and move on 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's so pathetic 😂 i honestly feel like she does everything just so she can complain about it. You can tell by her reaction and replies yesterday and the fact that she's carried on about it today that it's actually hit a nerve because she knows damn well she's not a healthy example, it's so obviously upset her 😂

Also 😂 why is she proud of that tea? Her kids are having cold ham, a tortilla wrap and some fried potatoes 😂 it's hardly healthy family dining is it, christ!

Reactions: 7
Her attitude over stuff like this shows that she's a witch and why she seems to have no friends. Also hasn't the PTA seemed to have fallen by the wayside now they're both in the same school?

She's so pathetic 😂 i honestly feel like she does everything just so she can complain about it. You can tell by her reaction and replies yesterday and the fact that she's carried on about it today that it's actually hit a nerve because she knows damn well she's not a healthy example, it's so obviously upset her 😂

Also 😂 why is she proud of that tea? Her kids are having cold ham, a tortilla wrap and some fried potatoes 😂 it's hardly healthy family dining is it, christ!
I can't believe that the kids have no vegetables 🙄
We have wraps quite often but my kids have load of lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, and tomatoes (they don't like tomatoes but I make them have a small one!) And how many fried potatoes did those kids have. Carbs from the potatoes, carbs from the wrap, gammon (full of salt) and tomato ketchup - that is not a balanced meal.

Reactions: 9
Fair enough, kids are fussy! However I always make sure that my 3 year old is offered salad or veg with more or less every meal! Sometimes she eats it, sometimes she won't but you keep offering in the hope she will try it or eat it... and she does! I know she will devour sweetcorn, so that is offered with most meals! Their tea looked rank 🤮 and not at all balanced!

Reactions: 9
Fair enough, kids are fussy! However I always make sure that my 3 year old is offered salad or veg with more or less every meal! Sometimes she eats it, sometimes she won't but you keep offering in the hope she will try it or eat it... and she does! I know she will devour sweetcorn, so that is offered with most meals! Their tea looked rank 🤮 and not at all balanced!
Exactly! Then she complains that that Connie won't eat veg and stuff 🙄

Reactions: 3
She's not exactly from a healthy mindset is she though? She still has the brain of a 20+ stone woman with now disordered eating.

Reactions: 1
Apparently nobody that read the person's comments gets what they're saying 😂
Does nobody see an issue with her taking a Subway salad into McDonald's or just sitting there with a drink whilst the kids eat? Or even her sitting there with a salad whilst staring and drooling over their chip shop dinner? 😂

Who in their right mind takes a mirror selfie of themselves lying down with back ache? She’s such an attention seeker and her behaviour just shows how small and limited her life is. And it’s bad enough she takes different food into an eating place but the fact she makes such a fuss about it is ridiculous. She needs to teach her children about a healthy, varied diet with treats in moderation which sadly does not appear is the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.