Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids must get so bored! Didn't she say she took them with her? The amount of times the poor kids and husband have to sit there while she tries on clothes every single time they go to a shop!

Reactions: 1
Genuinely don’t understand why she buys so many clothes, especially going out clothes when she a) hardly goes out and b) buys something new when she does. What does she do with all these random purchases she buys week after week?!

She sells them online with the tags still on 😂 every time she has a clear out there's always loads of stuff that she's bought and never got round to wearing. I can guarantee that horrible popsy jumpsuit will go soon and the coat she spent a fortune on! 🙄 Because then she'll 'need' to go coat shopping again. She's got a problem!

Reactions: 3
Soo she's really proud of herself because she cooked dinner, went shopping and sorted her clothes out? Whilst having the kids 🤔
wooooow. Well done 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Forgot to post my lunch earlier. how I wish she had something's are never unseen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long did she sit chewing the beef she's got for her lunch? Looks dry as f**k

Reactions: 4
When you think the roast itself was depressing enough... along comes slop and leather in a tray 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you think the roast itself was depressing enough... along comes slop and leather in a tray 🤢🤢🤢
All her meals look tit! That beef would be dry as anything; I’d at least have sliced it thinly and put it in gravy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lucky colleagues; having to sit there breathing in the leftover sprouts after they’ve been re-heated...... 💨 🌬 💨

All her meals look tit! That beef would be dry as anything; I’d at least have sliced it thinly and put it in gravy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lucky colleagues; having to sit there breathing in the leftover sprouts after they’ve been re-heated...... 💨 🌬 💨
she’s just gross 🤢

Reactions: 2
What a depressing lunch! That meat looked vile!

The tea made by 'hubby' looked just as bad, watery sauce for the chicken, uncooked roast veg and her waste of time short cut jacket potatoes! I had looked at jd seasoning at one point but her food puts me off every. single. Time!

Reactions: 3
What a depressing lunch! That meat looked vile!

The tea made by 'hubby' looked just as bad, watery sauce for the chicken, uncooked roast veg and her waste of time short cut jacket potatoes! I had looked at jd seasoning at one point but her food puts me off every. single. Time!
Seems to be always him cooking despite working long shifts and nights so I can imagine he’s probably past caring 😂

• Haha
First time I’ve looked at her posts on IG. Her meals do NOT look very appealing 🤮

Is she seriously reheating stinky leftovers every day in a shared microwave and then eating them in a shared office? You can tell she hasn't worked for a while - that is so not office etiquette. Most people heat up a bit of soup or porridge for breakfast not whole bloody dinners that must stink the office out. 🤢🤢🤢

Is she seriously reheating stinky leftovers every day in a shared microwave and then eating them in a shared office? You can tell she hasn't worked for a while - that is so not office etiquette. Most people heat up a bit of soup or porridge for breakfast not whole bloody dinners that must stink the office out. 🤢🤢🤢
That is a MASSIVE left over portion I hope she didn’t eat all of that 😂

i really wish she would just enjoy a meal out with her kids instead of eating something ‘on plan’ that she moans about. She’s setting her kids up for a lifetime of eating problems

Reactions: 7
i really wish she would just enjoy a meal out with her kids instead of eating something ‘on plan’ that she moans about. She’s setting her kids up for a lifetime of eating problems
And taking a photo of her kids every mouthful 🙄

Why couldn't she just have a smaller portion or a kids meal for once? She will definitely give her kids a food complex as she never eats with them when they are out and feeds them different meals at home. But also she seems obsessed by giving them huge desserts. My kids have desserts (& love them) but normally only a childrens size or share an adults one with me. She is always posting pics of her kids when they go out for their carvery with desserts that would feed a family.

Someone has commented on that IG photo with similar words, was it you? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.