Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s currently licking Tory (Fox and Moons) arse which is hilarious because she works her ass off and seems like she’s trying to organise how she can work with a new born while Bav complains about ‘working’ a few hours a week!
she has been kissing her arse for YEARS in hope for a freebie ...it’s not gonna happen hun 😂.

Reactions: 4
Her food looks absolutely awful... like omelette with butternut squash, beans and Sweetcorn mixed together 🤢 it’s nice to use leftovers but she takes it to another level

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her food is just horrible, everything always looks so watery, that sausage casserole looks terrible, its just freezer burnt sausages with peppers and chopped toms 🤮 describing beans and sweetcorn mixed together as 'really tasty' tells me she has no taste buds 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lol just seen the sausage casserole picture :sick: how long do sausages have to be in a freezer for a company that makes them to go under:sick:

Her food is just horrible, everything always looks so watery, that sausage casserole looks terrible, its just freezer burnt sausages with peppers and chopped toms 🤮 describing beans and sweetcorn mixed together as 'really tasty' tells me she has no taste buds 😂
Smokers tend not to have good taste buds

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed there's been very little sign of the kids recently? I'm glad she's showing less of them for their sake, I'm glad that she's taken on board how much she was over sharing... But her food and clothes are terrible so I kind of wish she'd bring them back 😂

Reactions: 3
*New* what's new? same old brown slop,same overcooked veg,same jd seasonings, same plate🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s added a ‘so I can be super mum’ to her latest story, I can’t work out if she’s just trolling us or if she’s so deluded she actually thinks she’s a super mum 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bev, you palm your kids off at any chance, that’s not being a super mum.

Reactions: 9
All these things she keeps knitting are just going to end up in the tat draw, every week there's a new soft toy knitted 🙄

She cant even fit a trip to asda in now that she works let alone some time with her bloody husband!!! Poor man I bet he knocks one out daily

Reactions: 2
Not another flipping roast!
Nice new knitting project for you
Sums up bavington dinners don't you think?🤮
Hahahaha I was just thinking, I bet the poor buggers who she’s prepped that roast for are thinking “wish she hadn’t” 🤣

• Haha
On her stories she's talking about horses bum hole that's an interesting cut of meat for a sunday roast🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On her stories she's talking about horses bum hole that's an interesting cut of meat for a sunday roast🤣
😂😂😂 the big joint of beef she's just shown on stories will be as tough as a horses bum hole by the time she's cooked it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Genuinely don’t understand why she buys so many clothes, especially going out clothes when she a) hardly goes out and b) buys something new when she does. What does she do with all these random purchases she buys week after week?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.