Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many different versions of the never off duty top does she have?! She's totally bizarre. I've never met anyone like her

Reactions: 6
5 bras from bravissimo?!!!! Must have cost well over £150 unless they were on an offer? I'm lucky enough to have a regular size which I can buy from pretty much anywhere, last lot cost me £40 for 4 from debenhams. She must get paid then spends the lot same day. My hubby would go crazy if I spent as much as her, especially as we have a mortgage to pay and childcare to pay out. She boils my piss. Reckon she boils her veg for her roasts in piss too by the looks of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m crying at this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
In her Q&A session yesterday she was asked what type of company she worked for and she said we didn't need to know that ! But like people have said before we know every other detail of her life including visuals of her in her new bras and all about her kids ! Also... does she really buy a Subway salad most days ? FFS that's the height of laziness - why not make one at home ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I won't tell you where or what I do for work for privacy. But here's my kids names, where they go to school, what their schedule is, when I'm home and when my house is empty, my bra size and how many butternut squashes I buy in a day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In her Q&A session yesterday she was asked what type of company she worked for and she said we didn't need to know that ! But like people have said before we know every other detail of her life including visuals of her in her new bras and all about her kids ! Also... does she really buy a Subway salad most days ? FFS that's the height of laziness - why not make one at home ?
By the looks of ir, her husband brings her a Subway salad in every lunch time. She mentioned it before

• Wow
Reactions: 1
“Ask me anything”....apart from what my employer does 🤣🤣. We weren’t asking for the company name and address! It’s more obvious than ever she works for Daddy

Reactions: 7
“Ask me anything”....apart from what my employer does 🤣🤣. We weren’t asking for the company name and address! It’s more obvious than ever she works for Daddy
Hardly gonna be Mi5 is it 😂 She’s so cagey about her work - there’s more polite answers than basically telling people not to be so nosey 😝

Reactions: 4
Why do you need to schedule something you do every day?! Drop off and pick up the kids doesn’t change time so why does she need to write it down. She spends more time writing/posting about her scheduling than she actually spends on the tasks. I just retain that info in my brain, ie “ok drop off at 9am, go to work, finish and pick up at 3:30” it’s really very easy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do you need to schedule something you do every day?! Drop off and pick up the kids doesn’t change time so why does she need to write it down. She spends more time writing/posting about her scheduling than she actually spends on the tasks. I just retain that info in my brain, ie “ok drop off at 9am, go to work, finish and pick up at 3:30” it’s really very easy
"Make and laminate labels"😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She has way too much time on her hands, she could get a real job on the side of whatever in god’s name it is she’s doing 😆

Reactions: 4
Probably working for daddy hence why there's no protocols of time away from work, using your phone during work hours, or days off for staying in to receive your new popsy dress delivery. She's a lazy, unemployable beg. Would love to see her do a hard day's work but when everyone pays her way, she's not likely to do that so give yourself a pat on the back for being a class a twit bav and an unprecedented bad example to your kids.

I really bleeping object to this from her. 12 hours ??? Never in a million years does she do 12 hours in a week, never mind a day AND she is JUST back to work. Like 4 weeks ago. In some bullshit job working for Daddy. I have worked for the ambulance service for 20 years. 12 hours days, 12 hour nights while my kids were tiny/small/kids/teenager/adults. Not once would I have thought to post this nonsense. She is the epitome of an entitled, spoilt child. Rant. Over. Sorry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s currently licking Tory (Fox and Moons) arse which is hilarious because she works her ass off and seems like she’s trying to organise how she can work with a new born while Bav complains about ‘working’ a few hours a week!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.