Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually needs 5 new bras? Maybe if your size had totally changed but surely even then 2-3 bras are sufficient to start with? She pisses money away like nothing else!

Reactions: 8
WTF? What’s with all the bras? I’ve got 3 - white, black and a fancy one - I’ve never bought 5 bras at once as if you gain/lose weight you only need to buy more 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure she just buys for the sake of it and another (!) Never off duty top?? Really? pathetic........

Reactions: 10
As a larger busted lady I know how expensive bras can be. Bravissmo are one of the most expensive retailers there are. I looked on there once out of interest and I'm sure it was about £30 for one bra. If shes managed to get 5 I'd hate to see her hubby's bank balance right now. Not exactly nice ones either, for that amount of money I'd at least want one a bit fancy😂

Reactions: 3
They are all horrible looking but the beige one takes the biscuit.

I hate how easily she falls into consumerism. If its a brand then she buys it and I feel sorry for her that she hasn't wised up to the fact that a known name doesn't mean better quality. Since her first wage she's bought a load of really ugly popsy stuff, more crappy mama life stuff and now 5 bras, how can her others be that knackered that she needs to buy 5 if they are such good quality? Doesn't she go to bravissimo every 6mos or something? She's dumb.

Reactions: 5
As a larger busted lady I know how expensive bras can be. Bravissmo are one of the most expensive retailers there are. I looked on there once out of interest and I'm sure it was about £30 for one bra. If shes managed to get 5 I'd hate to see her hubby's bank balance right now. Not exactly nice ones either, for that amount of money I'd at least want one a bit fancy😂
I’ve had them from there and they’re okay, but expensive. I now just buy mine from Very when I need new ones. I did buy my wedding underwear from there and that was lovely, but I certainly wouldn’t buy 5 bras in one day - buying for the ‘gram again - bet she takes 3 of them back now she’s shown us all 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve had them from there and they’re okay, but expensive. I now just buy mine from Very when I need new ones. I did buy my wedding underwear from there and that was lovely, but I certainly wouldn’t buy 5 bras in one day - buying for the ‘gram again - bet she takes 3 of them back now she’s shown us all 😂
I always use Simply Be now! Got two for £18 other day😂

They are £39 each as I wear the same ones. I usually buy 5 or 6 at a time but only once every 18 months or so or I replace one at a time when needed.

They are all horrible looking but the beige one takes the biscuit.

I hate how easily she falls into consumerism. If its a brand then she buys it and I feel sorry for her that she hasn't wised up to the fact that a known name doesn't mean better quality. Since her first wage she's bought a load of really ugly popsy stuff, more crappy mama life stuff and now 5 bras, how can her others be that knackered that she needs to buy 5 if they are such good quality? Doesn't she go to bravissimo every 6mos or something? She's dumb.
The beige one is actually a nude colour and is fantastic for under white tops as it doesn't show through. I wear the same bras and they are bloody brilliant as I can't buy from typical High Street shops. I need full on support for the day for work and full coverage so need a practical bra!

Boring, unoriginal, devoid of sex appeal. Unattractive. They suit her!
Charming. I wear the same ones. They are practical and perfect for day to day wear. It's bad enough having an odd size chest without comments like that!

I wish I had a size that could fit a typical high street bra but unfortunately the choice just isn't there for me.

They are £39 each as I wear the same ones. I usually buy 5 or 6 at a time but only once every 18 months or so or I replace one at a time when needed.

The beige one is actually a nude colour and is fantastic for under white tops as it doesn't show through. I wear the same bras and they are bloody brilliant as I can't buy from typical High Street shops. I need full on support for the day for work and full coverage so need a practical bra!

Charming. I wear the same ones. They are practical and perfect for day to day wear. It's bad enough having an odd size chest without comments like that!

I wish I had a size that could fit a typical high street bra but unfortunately the choice just isn't there for me.
Tbh, I have ‘hightstreet sizes boobs’ and literally buy black, white & nude anyway 😂 maybe it’s wasted on me but I’ve never understood all these funky coloured bras, you can see them through everything

Reactions: 4
Rigby and Pellor is much better. Won’t look back once you have been there. This one is all champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget. Why not stop buying all this tit and pat off your mortgage. None of it’s even nice! It’s awful

I don’t know why everyone decided to take this as a personal attack on their boulder holders, but the point is she has picked 5 of the dullest bras Bravissimo do 😴

Reactions: 14
And now she’s thinking of going to figleaves too. Considering how much washing she seems to do and how much times she spends in her pjs, why does she need so many? I’d get it if this was her money, but as usual everyone else is paying for her Has no concept of money management or living within her means and probably why she wasn’t a home owner until she was 30, still with the help of mum & dad. Think of all that knee she’s wasted over the years on crap!

5 bras from bravissimo?!!!! Must have cost well over £150 unless they were on an offer? I'm lucky enough to have a regular size which I can buy from pretty much anywhere, last lot cost me £40 for 4 from debenhams. She must get paid then spends the lot same day. My hubby would go crazy if I spent as much as her, especially as we have a mortgage to pay and childcare to pay out. She boils my piss. Reckon she boils her veg for her roasts in piss too by the looks of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.