Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, sheโ€™s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha Iโ€™m howling at those โ€˜pigs in blanketsโ€™, showed my partner and he made an audible disgusted noise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so funny. A lovely lil dick roast for tea yum ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some lovely syn free, uncircumcised pigs for tea ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Apart from them clearly looking like little pink dicks on a plate, they also somehow look dry and raw at the same time? Why is she such a tit cook and why is she being gifted stuff when this is her content?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I think my partner and his brother would throw that dinner at me if I served it...

Reactions: 1
Omg penis in blanket. That dinner looks absolutely vile!! I would be so disappointed if my roast turned out like that and I definitely wouldn't be posting out for the world to see :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she is an awful cook! Visually anyway. Surprised she doesnt get the shits or has seriously bad wind with all that rank looking under/over cooked food :sick:

Reactions: 6
Omg penis in blanket. That dinner looks absolutely vile!! I would be so disappointed if my roast turned out like that and I definitely wouldn't be posting out for the world to see :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she is an awful cook! Visually anyway. Surprised she doesnt get the shits or has seriously bad wind with all that rank looking under/over cooked food :sick:
I'm now singing under cooked,overcooked butternut bav
Too the tune of the wombling song (showing my age)
Butternut Bav the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Does she always have to copy Theslimmingteachers posts?
Emma posted about not comparing your journey to anyone else. Not look, Bavs posted the same but different wording ๐Ÿ™„
Maybe that's why Emma doesn't talk to her anymore. All she does is copy ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not even like it's a different day. An hour later.

Reactions: 2
Does she always have to copy Theslimmingteachers posts?
Emma posted about not comparing your journey to anyone else. Not look, Bavs posted the same but different wording ๐Ÿ™„
Maybe that's why Emma doesn't talk to her anymore. All she does is copy ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not even like it's a different day. An hour later.
The way she captions her posts makes me feel disturbed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ Why all the g a p s?! Then you've got the squash tosser *doing this* ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ fook off!!

Reactions: 3
How is she surprised to have a huge spot on her face when she let's her cat lick her like it does ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
More bra shopping? Was 3 hours not enough to convince them to give her a free bra last time so she didn't get any?

Reactions: 3
There must be at least 150 quids worth of bras there... I agree that you need good quality bras but I could never afford to buy 5 just like that Iโ€™m one go

Reactions: 7
That's cos hubby buys them, or more creepily the pocket money from daddy buys them. Repulsive woman.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.