Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF are those boot things? They’re awful. What’s wrong with wellies or, in fact, anything but them 😂 They might have been gifted, but I’d be saying not thanks’ 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she's ever actually had hummous? I'm going to guess not from looking at her lunch today 🤮

All those beautiful designs available on Emma Bridgewater and she's bought the most boring one as usual (no offence if anyone has that design, it would look nice if it wasn't in her tit tip house with her cow tit meals on them 😂)
I actually don’t understand the hype with Emma bridgewater, there’s the odd design I like but I wouldn’t pay hundreds for the whole set. Now the Eleanor Bowmer mugs are something I can get on board with!

Reactions: 3
I actually don’t understand the hype with Emma bridgewater, there’s the odd design I like but I wouldn’t pay hundreds for the whole set. Now the Eleanor Bowmer mugs are something I can get on board with!
I'm not fussed either. If the price tag was hidden and there wasn't a cult following people wouldn't give them a second glance.

Reactions: 2
She’s embarrassing and at some point her kids are gna not wanna be seen with her

Reactions: 4
I don't normally comment, but love to read this page. But I'm coming to the conclusion that I may be being a bit dim here, surely making a baked potato in the oven isn't that much trouble? Even when you're busy, shove it in the oven and get on with your jobs come back to it when it's done. that way you get the delicious crispy skin potato and the jobs are done.

Reactions: 6
I don't normally comment, but love to read this page. But I'm coming to the conclusion that I may be being a bit dim here, surely making a baked potato in the oven isn't that much trouble? Even when you're busy, shove it in the oven and get on with your jobs come back to it when it's done. that way you get the delicious crispy skin potato and the jobs are done.
I agree 😂
Same as a microwaved potato though. It saves her a couple of minutes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't get it either. She isn't going to get the crispy skin reheating in the microwave! 🙄
It's more hassle because she's already spent the time cooking and freezing them!

I agree 😂
I don't get it either. She isn't going to get the crispy skin reheating in the microwave! 🙄
It's more hassle because she's already spent the time cooking and freezing them!
I’m just lazy - buy the frozen McCain ones, 5 mins in microwave and done. Obvs not the same, but quick enough for me 😂

Reactions: 4
Who schedules bra shopping? When my wire pops out, or my strap goes or if my white bra ends up caught up in a dark wash I will buy myself a new one I don't need to turn it into an add for fox and moon and bravissimo,she should sprinkle the new bras with some jd seasoning and store them in her igluumealprep containers.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who schedules bra shopping? When my wire pops out, or my strap goes or if my white bra ends up caught up in a dark wash I will buy myself a new one I don't need to turn it into an add for fox and moon and bravissimo,she should sprinkle the new bras with some jd seasoning and store them in her igluumealprep containers.🤣
Exactly, 2 hrs for bra shopping. WTF.

I agree 😂
I do mine for 5 mins or so in microwave, then pop in a really hot oven with an olive oil spray and a sprinkling of sea salt on + they crisp up + cook in no time ! Perfect , it's hardly a hassle 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wtf is tonight's dinner? Those annemic chode things masquerading as pigs in blankets I'm in shock🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.