Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her schedule, she works 9.30 til 3. And has breakfast and lunch at work 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her tea is making me want to throw up - looks vile and whilst I have eaten primal cheese before, it’s basically chemicals with cheese flavouring 🤮

Reactions: 2
Looking at her schedule, she works 9.30 til 3. And has breakfast and lunch at work 🙄
this is what gets me, I work 8.30-2, I have neither breakfast or lunch at work, I don’t get how she doesn’t have time to do this at home instead of wasting so much of her work time photographing it and herself & stinking the office out, she must be such a good employee 🙄

Her tea is making me want to throw up - looks vile and whilst I have eaten primal cheese before, it’s basically chemicals with cheese flavouring 🤮
When i scroll down,i can spot her dinners a mile off. Always overcooked greens with manky orange coloured,burnt food.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think shes secretly in love with the woman running the mama life tit? She's verging on stalking 👀

Ffs she had to schedule a shower but she can knit and binge watch
" working moms" 😂 as I've seen many say about her before
She boils my piss,get a grip woman,you really do my head in

Reactions: 6
She either dresses as an old woman or a child... there is no I between with her!

Reactions: 3
God,those dresses are so overpriced. Id go into new look and get one the same for 10 quid.

The red stripy one is a pattern I would consider a bit too young for my 9 year old daughter 👀 it's the type of dress you would buy a toddler, there's something not right with her!

• Haha
Probably because everyone treats her like a child and pays for everything. If daddy don't, the second daddy "hubby" pays. She has a child like mentality "moans, tantrums, spoiltness, expects everyone to pay for everything she wants". But on the other hand she's like trying to play at grown ups. The limp excuse for a "job". The granny clothes. The hair. Oh my god the hair! She is a very strange woman and I feel sorry for her daughter growing up with that as a role model.

Reactions: 6
An adult scooter. Wtf. Would love to see all the other mums faces when she arrives at school drop off on a scooter 🤣🤣 sunday morning and shes girning because chris has gone to american football training and she has to have the kids by herself ... fine for her to go to choir practice etc but god forbid he wants to have a hobby and she has to cope with the kids for couple hours by herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.