Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked the jumpsuit... don't all hate me. But it's not her style and her hair makes her look like mutton in the whole get up! And now she's been buying Emma Bridgewater. Does this woman's purse/Mr Bav's wallet/daddy's wallet ever get a rest! Whats the point in buying nice crockery when one your dinners looks like slop, your house is a tip and clearly you aren't great at keeping on top of the cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even the plain dress she's wearing today was £32 😬
Maybe I'm just tight 😂

Reactions: 3
God I wish Bav would stop harping On about Popsy clothing, I had a look on their website and all the clothes are plain and boring! She is the same age as me and I wouldn’t be seen dead in any of those dresses!

Reactions: 7
God I wish Bav would stop harping On about Popsy clothing, I had a look on their website and all the clothes are plain and boring! She is the same age as me and I wouldn’t be seen dead in any of those dresses!
I just looked too...genuinely confused as to why you would spend £30 on a very plain and unflattering dress?! They look like dresses you can get in primark for £8 with a £2 belt stuck on. She really has more money than sense!

Reactions: 5
She needs some colour therapy it's either dowdy and dull or looks like a unicorn has shat on it 🦄💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I looked on the popsy website and it looked like adult toddler clothes. Not for me considering I am a stylish 38 year old, ahem take note Bav:ROFLMAO: I would spend 32 on an everyday dress from somewhere like River Island or Zara, but not if it was a brown toddler sack

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants to join another choir. Is that so she can waltz in there and think she's better than everyone else?

I quite liked the jumpsuit... don't all hate me. But it's not her style and her hair makes her look like mutton in the whole get up! And now she's been buying Emma Bridgewater. Does this woman's purse/Mr Bav's wallet/daddy's wallet ever get a rest! Whats the point in buying nice crockery when one your dinners looks like slop, your house is a tip and clearly you aren't great at keeping on top of the cleaning.
she can pile up the overpriced Emma bridgewater crap up on top of her kitchen cupboards with the endless tuppaware shoved up there. How these people are not disgusted with themselves for the sheer amount of tat they buy that will end up on landfill/ buried In their crap filled houses baffles me.

Do you think she's ever actually had hummous? I'm going to guess not from looking at her lunch today 🤮

All those beautiful designs available on Emma Bridgewater and she's bought the most boring one as usual (no offence if anyone has that design, it would look nice if it wasn't in her tit tip house with her cow tit meals on them 😂)

Reactions: 9
Must be butternut hummus it looks nasty what ever it was
No way did she waste 17 syns on a mcdonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never seen anyone label their kids bike or scooter like that! Paranoid its gonna get pinched but not sensible enough to think that displaying their full name for everyone they go past is a more of an issue...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3 baskets of ironing again!
She works whilst the kids are at school, has all evening and weekends, yet she has to schedule showers? What? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking at the state of the piles of ironing, I have a friendly suggestion to butternut bav, fold the clothes up nicely when they have dried and that will save a tit load of ironing!! Looks like it has all been screwed up and dumped into wash baskets. We are a family of 5 and my iron doesn't see the light of day! Yet by folding and hanging clothes up as soon as they are dry it lessens the need for ironing!! I also have a shower every morning and don't need to schedule that normal daily basic thing into my life :rolleyes: she is a funny old sausage ain't she

Reactions: 9
I have thick hair and wash it every couple of days but I still shower every morning, just tie it up and don’t get it wet. I don’t need to schedule a shower, just get up and do it! Can take 2 mins or 5 mins, it’s hardly a massive chunk of the day!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.