Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house just must stink of stewed vegetables all the time by the look of her food, everything about her & that house looks grubby

Reactions: 3
What does Bav do with all her time?! So the kids are in full time school, she has only just starting working a few hours a week, Mr Bav does all the cooking and she palms the kids off most weekend. They've hardly done any renovations and she's clearly done no cleaning since they moved in.

Maybe Bav is having an affair :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel certain she was gifted a flash speed mop thing not so long ago! Also pretty sure she has a thousand irons, maybe she should trade one in for a new hoover 😂
I wouldn't know if I should be insulted or happy if someone gifted me a mop 😂🤔 maybe even they were trying to tell her something!.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She could do with learning a lot from Tory, has a million things going on at once but never complains and gets tit done unlike Bav.

Why does she always make her kids kiss, hold hands or hug in photos?
I know it's nice sometimes but it seems all photos they have together, they're doing one of those things!

The Royal mail did her a favour not delivering that outfit on time🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she think she’s going to get some sort of gift or compensation from Royal Mail as she’s tagged them so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I gave birth to him and I've looked after him since day dot"
"without his mummy"

🙄 Mmm I think your Grandparents and Husband have looked after him more than you 😂

I think he'd be calling out for Daddy, not Mummy as he's the one that tends to all his needs

Reactions: 5
Someones ruffled Mrs B feathers this evening. Did you all know Angel Austin has started a new school? She hasn't mentioned it before...🙄

Did she mention that she loves Popsy dresses? Like REALLY loves them because who doesn't love a dress with pockets right?

duck off love.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow that jumpsuit is horrific!!!!
I'm wondering if she actually does any work as all she seems to do is post pics of 'desk snacks' 'desk lunches' and bloody stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus I AM a parent and still don’t get what the big bloody deal is 🙄 yes the first day of school is hard but not the first day of every term regardless of whether it is a new school or not! She does need to bloody get over it!! You have to feel sorry for the kids with her clinging on so desperately to them and not wanting them to have outside interactions!

Reactions: 4
What an absolute bellend 😂
Doesn’t she think ALL of us with kids feel that way? It’s a part of life you learn to let go and it’s not like it’s his first ever day at school.

At least the kid is verbal and physically able. Try handing over a non verbal, disabled child that is defenceless and needs their personal care needs catered to, by strangers... head. Ps her jumpsuit is literal trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What the actual duck is that jumpsuit, looks like one of those £6 jobs from primark

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"I'm stressed out about leaving my kid with a stranger, his teacher".... But I can trust all my followers (and random people that can see my public profile 😉) on instagram with all of their personal details... Including name, date of birth, address, family member names, school name, class name, shoe size, baby pictures........ Riiiight? 🙃

Daddy clearly sheltered baby bav, she seems to not understand the risks of social media or the Internet. I can imagine her teaching the kids about Internet safety when they're older 😂 "OK remember, this is your insta, if you want a picture of you in your pants then that's fine, people that don't like it are haters!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.