Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's child free yet again so she can food prep. Why cant she do that when they are there and involve them a bit
Not like they have behavioural problems and bounce around like tigger on crack. Im certain if she left them in front of the the room won't be trashed

Reactions: 3
Why do people have kids if they can’t wait to offload fhem at every opportunity? I have to put my kids in childcare whilst I work and have chosen to do that to earn money to give them the best opportunities, I wouldn’t be sacking them off at every opportunity to do a bit of cooking. For fucks sake. This lot give me rage.

Reactions: 4
She moans about not seeing them during the week but still sends them to her parents on a Saturday

Reactions: 5
She moans about not seeing them during the week but still sends them to her parents on a Saturday
You know she'll be one of those in a few years posting the 'where did my babies go?' status .. we can remind her they were packed off to the grandparents at every chance...so she could stand in the kitchen thinking of how she can reinvent the butternut squash for the 100000th time.

Reactions: 8

Don't know if this link will show properly, but I don't think I'm ever going to one of my favourite cafes again. Tomorrow's special. Butternut Bav. Sorry. Butternut Squash.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So not only do we know his name, DOB, school, we now know what class he’s in. Jesus bleeping Christ.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone find it a bit odd that she buys her kids so many toys two weeks after Xmas???? My kids got what they wanted and still haven't played with it all....they definitely won't be getting anything else for a while. It takes away the specialness of Xmas if your kids get toys all the time. Dad goes out for a few hours and she goes and spanks loads of cash!!!

Reactions: 6
The state of that hallway floor 🤮🤮 maybe she should spend less time ironing things that don’t need it and giving her house a good scrub 🤮

• Sick
Spending money to buy their love! She doesn't cook for them. See to them when they are sick. She hands them over at any opportunity. She has to do something to make her seem like a good mother to them. She's downright shameful.

Reactions: 1
I just saw it it's vile! I bet they've not cleaned it since they moved in.

I feel certain she was gifted a flash speed mop thing not so long ago! Also pretty sure she has a thousand irons, maybe she should trade one in for a new hoover 😂

• Haha
She was harping on about how good the method wood floor cleaner was a while back obviously they didn't send her any freebies🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.