Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god, that whole outfit just doesn't work....the shoes, the bare legs, the dress. My friends would politely tell me I could change the outfit...wear tights, heels etc to improve it rather than let me go out looking ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs a serious personal styling session. And that hair,is she going for the charlies angels look. If she is,they fucked that right up.

Reactions: 9
The dress looks like a dressing gown 🙈 and don’t get me started on the hair, it just makes her look so dowdy all the time! She is slightly younger than me but she looks like she had about 15 years on me!

Reactions: 6
Okay so she has no taste in clothing. But she could wear that dress with black tights and ankle boots. Sort out the 50s housewife hair do and she would look fine! My old hairdresser curled my hair like that last year, I was like whaaattt the fuckkkk, i promptly went home, washed it and curled it myself. And I'm pushing 40. I dont believe for a minute she is nearly 10 years younger than me!!!! My left toe dresses more stylishly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only just seen instagram today but raw onion in your salad in a shared office 🤢 I hope she sits in a corner on her own and doesn't speak to anyone with onion breath 😷
Also what the hell had she done to those carrots, I had to have a second look at them as they look so odd (& vile)

Reactions: 4
She looks like Rizzo from Grease.
Rizzo is fabulous, she deserves better than this comparison 😂 the selfies where shes looking away made me laugh, she's stood in her hall taking pictures of herself, who is she kidding?!

The hair is so bad, I don't know why she does it to herself!

Reactions: 3
Christ above, the hair. She looks like a pensioner. For someone that reads this site so often, you’d think she’d take the hint?

Her hair is bleeping awful, she needs some lessons on how to curl it. Bav we know you read this so please please please take our advice , drop the shorty tools and invest in a Bombay hair wand and a YouTube tutorial if you want it curly
Also bare legs, black covered heels and silver dress don’t match

My mother is 44 years old and dresses way younger than old Butternut here and bloody looks about 10 years younger!

Reactions: 2
Really exciting night out,kids were with grandparents she opts to drive and home by half 11and up early prepping 🙄 live a little no wonder she look so much older than she is

Poundland foil esq dress...and shoe boots. No. That dress looks like something a nana would wear on a cruise 😲 The hair is like half done victory rolls 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

And she's child free yet again so she can food prep. Why cant she do that when they are there and involve them a bit

They're the kind of shoe boots that an air of Mr. Tumnus

Give an air of*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.