Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What adult says "I did a thing"? make no wonder the kids don't speak properly.

She should 100% change that story to " my daddy bought me a house"... I wonder if brother bav resents them as much as I would if I was in his shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ! How is this a week's washing?!

You didn't do something crazy and buy your own house though did you Bav 🙄 Daddy gave you the money for it 🙄
Why is it a crazy thing buying your own house? 🙄 God she's a head.

Reactions: 5
Beggy bav after an airwrap now at least a couple of paydays before your birthday buy it yourself you scrounging twunt🙄😂🤣🦄

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but her hair looks exactly the same! Still frizzy, still stuck up on end and still really dry, 🤷‍♂️ she should have saved her money!

Her hair offends me.
The Dyson does her no favours it just emphasises how fucked and dead her hair is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and her family are clearly all about conspicuous consumption.... House is a tit hole (parents doesn’t look any better either) yet she spunks money on expensive brands, loads of clothes etc. This year I am determined to get rid of so much clutter from my house so that I can see and wear the nice stuff I own.... she is all about quantity. Rather than spending al the money on ‘never off duty’ t-shirts and branded hair tools, make your house less granny and get rid of all the clutter. God this woman boils my piss! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her and her family are clearly all about conspicuous consumption.... House is a tit hole (parents doesn’t look any better either) yet she spunks money on expensive brands, loads of clothes etc. This year I am determined to get rid of so much clutter from my house so that I can see and wear the nice stuff I own.... she is all about quantity. Rather than spending al the money on ‘never off duty’ t-shirts and branded hair tools, make your house less granny and get rid of all the clutter. God this woman boils my piss! 😂😂
yess!!
Looks like she also learnt her cooking ‘skills’ from her parents too... state of those dinners 🤢

Between the cauli,the sprouts and all the raw onion she eats she must be the office Tommy trumper💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New year and already all she has done is moan moan moan. Spoilt brat about her parcel not arriving yet. I hope it never arrives. Gurning about having to soak off her gel polish- dont bother painting your nails then if its such a hassle you idiot! Spoilt ungrateful woman. Most selfish person selfish wife and selfish mother its all about her her her

New year and already all she has done is moan moan moan. Spoilt brat about her parcel not arriving yet. I hope it never arrives. Gurning about having to soak off her gel polish- dont bother painting your nails then if its such a hassle you idiot! Spoilt ungrateful woman. Most selfish person selfish wife and selfish mother its all about her her her
If it never arrives it will just be something else to moan about and then she’ll end up getting freebies from the company as an apology 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her food really shouldn't be photographed and put out on social media. Unless for a 'how not to cook' tutorial. If your roast turns out like this, just quit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.