Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always thought that about the amount of likes she gets in comparison to her amount of followers. I have always thought around 20-30% of your follower amount is normal. Just shows how boring she is! I want to shake her sometimes and tell her that it is okay to dress like a 30 year old!!! The green dress on her stories looked nice on her, the red not so much, but the one she has on today doesn't suit her as much as the green one she didn't buy! She needs to book a personal shopping experience.

Reactions: 2
Remember Bav and The Slimming Teacher used to be besties? Whatever happened there?

Reactions: 4
Remember Bav and The Slimming Teacher used to be besties? Whatever happened there?
All the cryptic time hop stuff makes sense now,get over it, move on Have plenty more butternuts in the sea😂

Wonder if Emma decided once she'd had her baby that she couldn't be bothered with Bav. That was the last time they saw each other, when Emma was pregnant.

Reactions: 3
It's not normal,they must change clothes 3 times a day I have two teenagers at home and they don't create that amount of ironing each week,also why let it build up like that🙄

Jesus christ! How is this a week's washing?!
I swear they must all wear at least 3 outfits a day! I have one less person and I do probably at most 2/3 washes a week for clothes!

It's not normal,they must change clothes 3 times a day I have two teenagers at home and they don't create that amount of ironing each week,also why let it build up like that🙄
haha saw this just as I posted!! true though!

I swear they must all wear at least 3 outfits a day! I have one less person and I do probably at most 2/3 washes a week for clothes!

Also, who the duck irons socks and pants? I mean, who am I to talk, I don’t even own an iron 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Great minds think alike lol
I bet she sorts that lot out and is only left with one basket
Most of my weekly washing is towels

She would be off duty if she spent less time ironing,she clearly doesn't spend long in the kitchen tonight's tea is s whole new level of rankness. Each to their own but ffs stop posting pictures of it it's giving me the fear😱😱😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.