Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually just laughed so loudly I startled my dog. Those are badddddd. Like, done in someone’s kitchen without gloves or new needles bad. Done in prison bad. I’m pretty sure he paid for them in cigarettes and postage stamps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That key ring off her dad is rather cringe!i love my dad and vice verse but he wouldn’t buy something like that 🙈

Reactions: 2
The relationship with "Daddy" is just plain weird. No wonder what Princess wants princess gets.
She's also been at the hairdresser for 3 hours. What's the betting she comes out looking like a 90 year old that's been let loose with some hair dye and tongs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the irony of wearing a ‘Never off duty’ sweatshirt whilst sitting in a posh hairdressers for hours !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s alright everyone she’s found her diary, she can put her few hours work and hair appointments in it and carry on with her ‘busy’ life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s alright everyone she’s found her diary, she can put her few hours work and hair appointments in it and carry on with her ‘busy’ life.
How did she even lose it 🤔 Makes you wonder how messy her house actually is. She literally has it out every single day 🤔😂

Probably buried under all the BNS

Reactions: 4
Her daughter has got lovely hair but Its always in her eyes, I don't understand why bav doesn't beg for some hair slides for her 🤷‍♂️ it worked with the hair brushes!

Tonight's tea looks delightful clearly using up the left over Christmas veg🤣

Jerk beef, rice, carrots and Brussels - 🤢 Odd combo! There’s trying to get your 3rd of speed food in, but that’s taking it too far 😂

Reactions: 2
Her engagement rate must be terrible. 25.8k followers but around 100 likes if not less a post?

Her engagement rate must be terrible. 25.8k followers but around 100 likes if not less a post?
That's why I don't understand how she gets gifted so much!
They all go by engagement rates and not followers as its so easy to buy followers.
So how does she get so much stuff 🤔

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at her gifted heated hostess trolley on boxing day🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.