Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never off duty blagging a freebie,oh the shame trying to get some free marshmallows when she's at work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her husbands name tattoos are awful and do not match at all. How can you be pleased with those?!
Wonder if Bav designed her own tat whilst there, to honour her favourite thing in the world...butternut squash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those tattoos are god awful! Who would pay money for them? Wonder if old Bav will have butternut squash for her Christmas dinner and a special never off duty christmas jumper?

Reactions: 5
I'm confused as to why her most recent post is titled 'Naughty' 🤔 Am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
I think it's in reference to her friend or whoever it was, leaving them a family ticket for Gullivers as a present?
That's what I thought but didn't really make sense. I guess it would if they don't normally do presents but she didn't make that clear 😂🤔

The tattoos have made everything so much clearer 😂 they're bleeping terrible so I can only imagine he's blind? Must be it!

Reactions: 2
Lovely tattoos. So now we can more or less guess where you live, where you send your kids to school, their full names and now their dates of birth. Thanks Brainy Bav...

Reactions: 4
By the looks of it, her first pay day and she's not helped her husband with bills, just spent it 😂

Lovely tattoos. So now we can more or less guess where you live, where you send your kids to school, their full names and now their dates of birth. Thanks Brainy Bav...

Their address is relatively easy to find as well if you look in the right place. If I found it in a few moments imagine what it would be like if it fell into the wrong hands. Names, DOB, school they attend, home address🤦🏻‍♀️

Those are the worst tattoos
Looks like a scratchers work.
Terrible placement and design.. basically what you’d expect in a Chavs starter pack.

Their address is relatively easy to find as well if you look in the right place. If I found it in a few moments imagine what it would be like if it fell into the wrong hands. Names, DOB, school they attend, home address🤦🏻‍♀️
She posted a screenshot of her order from fox and moon, or whatever it’s called, the other day and you could see a pin drop of where the delivery was to go to 🤦🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t be arsed looking it up but she might as well have just posted the address 🙈

Not surprised she struggled to do her jeans up. They're that tight she only has to eat a chip and she'd struggle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.