Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I've always said about her. She'll quite happily 'Bully' others but as soon as someone doesn't agree with her on here, it's the end of the world! The poor woman in the shop was only doing her job. She doesn't make the rules!

She's considering getting a £300 airwrap now 🙄

Reactions: 7
It got me when a follower called her out and she fully defended her actions on the matter.

Maybe if she spent less on herself she could afford new shoes without such a fuss

Reactions: 6
Oh god, she's begging for an airwrap now. She was moaning on about how she can't renovate her house as much as she'd like because of money, can't get a new oven because it will be so expensive and a week later... "shall I get this £400 curling tong?" 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh god, she's begging for an airwrap now. She was moaning on about how she can't renovate her house as much as she'd like because of money, can't get a new oven because it will be so expensive and a week later... "shall I get this £400 curling tong?" 🙄
Daddy will buy it for her if she doesn't get one #spoiltbratgifted

Reactions: 5
Exactly this ! Especially as this is probably at kempston interchange park given her location which she’s oh so public about. I find it a proper scummy move.. as she’s quick to preach “bullies and trolls” but clearly is one herself. Well done for using your platform to be a dick
She’s definitely a bully. I’m glad she’s showing her real self now though, because minus the “hugs hun” brigade that believe everything she says, more people are finally seeing her for what she is! 😍

She’s definitely a bully. I’m glad she’s showing her real self now though, because minus the “hugs hun” brigade that believe everything she says, more people are finally seeing her for what she is! 😍
I had to go and look at the post as I must’ve missed it yesterday and I thought “can’t be that bad”.
How bloody rude is bav? What great way to bring up your kids!! Taking picture of the assistant too. What a bleeping witch!!
How does she know how much the boy plays outside?? Well next pair maybe make him wear a carrier bag on the top so he doesn’t get them wet or dirty......

Reactions: 4
Even a £300 air wrap isn’t going to make her Lego hair look good. Most massive waste of money ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she bought her son a pair of shoes from Matalan instead of a decent pair but is considering a dyson airwrap, she literally has no shame. Nothing wrong with Matalan, I buy stuff from there but my kids have decent shoes from decent shoe shops for school as they wear them everyday. And she got a refund so she clearly didn’t spend the whole of the Clark’s refund on shoes from Matalan! I would never contemplate buying myself something as expensive as an Airwrap even though I have a decent job and my own money!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she will be doing the same when her Matalan shoes don't last long either?

Could of at least bought two pairs with the refund less wear and tear will make them last longer.

Reactions: 3
How she behaved was disgusting, does she not realised had she been nicer about it she probably would have got more. They were probalby rude because she is a cow and a bully. She has no shame.

Does she ever stop spending, I know I've said this before but jeeze, looking at Air Wrap, notebooks, t-shirts, scrunchies and that's all before midday.

So if I took a photo of her in the same way she’s took of the lady in Clarke’s, she’d be absolutely fine with that? She’s such a hypocrite

Someone should send the photo to the shop and get her banned from the shop 😂 You just know she'd be that person in the local paper, pointing at something looking all inconvenienced. What a bleeping prick she is.

Reactions: 6
Someone’s called her out on the Clark’s pic 😏
Her response just shows what a complete douche bag she is, most people would own it and apologise but she said she didn’t even realise the person was in the photo, come on! And saying that people wouldn’t know what store it was is also nonsense, as people who know where she’s from will know where the nearest Clark’s is. Surely her family and “friends” are mortified by her behaving like that?

Today she’s had a bowl of porridge and one main meal. She needs to address her eating disorder instead of buying more crap everyday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.